Chapter Twenty

Ameera's POV

        Yesterday was so special to me,seeing Adnan made me feel relaxed it's as if i was holding my breath the whole time and just finally exhaling.

Today is Sunday which means Yasir and Baba are our chefs they had started since yesterday.

    I'm so glad because all I want to do is sleep and not get out of bed.currently I'm the only one at home.

The sun is scotching hot outside, best weather to have some ice-cream. Then get your butt of this bed.

      I will just have to drag myself away from this magnet bed it seems to just pull me in. You are being lazy today

Alright fine I'm up Ameera is never lazy. I quickly took a shower and changed into a long light green pants, a white tank top and a light green kimono.

   Standing in front of my mirror I applied some mascara my absolute favorite, lip balm,and finally wrapped a white veil around my head without pinning.

On my way out of the room i grabbed my small bag and sunglasses laying on my small couch. Going for the sassy vibe I need it after a lazy episode.

     And bumped into someone. you are surely a bumper Ameera clumsy girl.what kind of mind do I have mocking me.

"oops sorry didn't see you there that was my fault " Faisal said giving us some distance. And there my mind was blaming me.

      "it's okay didn't see you there also"you just admitted to it now. Shut up! It's called going with the flow.

"alright I just came back and didn't see anyone I called yasir and he said you are home.. So i came to check... " is he being nervous right now .

       "Ohh I'm doing good it's hot outside and perfect for ice-cream.. So I'm going to get one" I replied didn't even know why i told him.

"you mean two " I don't get him.

"two? " I asked staring at him that quizzically look.

     And he started laughing "Uhm.. Hahah you look funny ..i just meant two ice-creams I want one too"

And I also started laughing it's just comical I didn't know he could be this cheeky.

"Ohh okay i get you so are you coming with me or what ? " I asked him.

     "sure give me few minutes be right back" he quickly rushed to his room. Faisal has been coming and going, anytime he's in Abuja he always drops by due to yasir and mom's insistence.

   I went to the sitting room ,sat down and switched on the TV before he gets ready.

"I'm ready can we go now?" he asked standing close to the door,didnt even notice when he got here.

      He changed into a light green V-neck long sleeves shirt which made his muscles appear larger,white pants and a white leather footwear. Didn't notice his looks until now curly black hair combed to the back,smooth face with no beards, his eyes are white with black and brown iris. Long pointy nose and a small rosy lips, he is brown skinned.. Wow he's so gorgeous didn't notice i was staring too long until I heard a small cough.

         "Hey are you checking me out or something?" he asked a smug smile on his face.

"noo wayyy, get out of my way we are late " I glared at him and walked past.. I won't admit to that .

         He drove us to an ice cream shop where we ordered huge scoops of chocolate vanilla strawberry ice-cream on a large cone. I insisted on paying but he wouldn't budge so I agreed who doesn't want a free ice-cream anyway.