CHAPTER 1

Lee Heeseung's POV

It's already ten in the morning getting ready to go to my coffee shop when my phone suddenly ring. I look at it and saw Sunoo's name.

I answer it and put it on loud speaker mode, "He-" I wasn't able to finish my words when he already cut me, "YAH!!" He yelled I rolled my eyes and thank god I put it in loud speaker, "Why are you yelling at me? I'm older than you for your information." I said as I picking clothes to wear for today, "Hyung, where are you!? You're already late!" He asked and I just giggled.

"Can't I be late? I'm the owner of the coffee shop though? Why are you so pressed?" I laughed, "Hyung there's so many customers here and also someone just pay for the VIP room!" He said that I can sense frustration in his voice.

I finish everything I have to do before answering, "Okay okay calm down i'm on my way but did you just said that someone is using our VIP room?" I asked, "Yes hyung and you're not gonna believe who are they!" He said, "Who are they? If they are the biggest mafia in the industry then i'm not going to believe you because that's impossible, you know?" I said while laughing.

I wondere why the other line is silent so I take a look if Sunoo already ended the call but he wasn't, "Hey, Ddeonu? Are you there?" I called him, "Hyung, are you a mind reader or something?" He asked, "What, no? Why?" I asked in confused, "Because the biggest mafia in the industry is really the one who paid for the VIP room, they are still inside." He answered that made me stop from what i'm doing.

I gasped, "You're kidding right?" I asked, "I hope I am but no!" He said in a lower yelled, "I'm coming, keep them accompany." I ordered, "Sure hyung, take care. Bye." He bid good bye and hang up.

I rush everything I need to do and get my car key and left my apartment in a hurry.

[F A S T F O R W A R D]

When I arrived at the shop I was shocked when I saw so many people eating and talking in their table while glancing at our VIP room, I just rolled my eyes and went to the back of the counter where I saw Jake and Sunoo's panicking walking back and forth.

I look at them as I place my things at the side, "Hey, can you stop what you were two doing and go back to work? We have so many customers here." I calmly said as they were surprise when they heard my voice, "Oh my god, Hee Hyung! Why are you late!? Do you know how frustrating to deal with those flirty customers? I know we get enough customers everyday but this is different I mean every passing minute there's a new customer! We don't have enough staffs here hyung and it's stressing me out!" Jake exclaimed I don't know even know what to react but I just laughed.

I laughed harder when Jake stomp his foot, "Hee hyung stop laughing at me, it's not funny!" He whined so I raise both of my hands as a surrender, "Okay okay i'll stop. Don't worry you guys, we can do this okay? Don't stress yourselves too much we can get through this day together, hmm? Now go back to work I will just put my things on my office." I cheered them up as I patted their shoulders.

I smiled as Sunoo and Jake sighed heavily, "If you say so." Jake said and went back to the counter same as Sunoo. As for me I went to my office and put my things above the drawers and opened my computer. When my computer is already on I immediately open my emails and see if there's an important email that I received today but good thing there is none.

I wear my apron and get my name badge and put it at the side of my shirt as I went out of my office and proceed going infront of the VIP room. I fixed myself and sighed heavily as I knocked on the door I heard someone says 'come in' and I took a deep breath first before opening the door.