CHAPTER 5

Lee Heeseung's POV

It's already 10 pm when we were already closing the shop. I went outside to lock my shop and after that I went closer to Sunoo and Jake who are waiting for me to be done.

"Let's go? Is there something you two forgot inside the shop??" I asked both of them but they just shook their head, "Okay, let's go home. It's already late." I said and went inside of the car.

It took us 25 minutes to get home and when I already done parking my car I turned off the engine and we went inside of the house.

As I put down my car keys on the deck a maid approach me, "Sir Heeseung your brother is here he told me that once you get home go straight to Master Jay's office because they're waiting for you there." She said so I nod my head.

"Okay, thank you. You can go and rest  already." I said, "Hee, we're heading to our room now. Ddeonu is already sleepy, look." Jake said as he pointed Sunoo lying his head on Jake's shoulder, "Okay. Good night to the both of you." I laughed and proceed to go to Jay's office.

When i'm already infront of Jay's office I took a deep breath before knocking the door.

I heard someone said 'come in' so I opened the door and I saw Yeonjun Hyung sitting on the sofa with Sunghoon.

"Ethan you're home. Where's Jakey and Ddeonu?" Yeonjun hyung asked and hugged me, "They already went to bed because Ddeonu is already fell asleep on Jakey's shoulder." I said and went to sat down beside Yeonjun hyung.

Hyung nod his head and looked at me and Jay who is sitting on his swivel chair, "Why did you call me here anyway?" I asked and they just looked at each other.

Hyung looked at me worriedly, "E, why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked and I looked at him in confused but suddenly the stressful event happened earlier.

"Ahh Jay-ah! I told you not to tell him about what happened earlier right?" I whined, "What? I didn't tell him, he already know before I told him." Jay said, "Ah so you have a plan on telling him!?" I walked near infront of him and stamped my foot as I slapped his arm slightly.

"I didn't say that." Jay grinned as he get one stick of cigarette but I snatched it away from him immediately, "Don't smoke it's bad for your health!" I scolded at him and he just sighed deeply, "Okay." He agreed.

I held out my hand infront of him but he just looked at me, "What is it?" Jay asked, "Give me the WHOLE box." I said as I emphasize whole for him to understand what i'm trying to say.

Jay hand me the box of cigarette and I took it from his hand, "Woah, Jay-ah!" I heard Sunghoon gasps I looked at him and I saw Yeonjun hyung smirking at me.

"You two will gonna be good partner for real." Yeonjun hyung said, "What? Hyung, what are you talking about?" I asked him in confused, "Hee, the reason that I called you here is because I suggest that you should be married with Jay." My eyes widened at the sudden said.

"Hyung, are you kidding me?" I laughed, "I'm not, Heeseung-ah. I just wanted you to be protected and this is the only way that I know. Especially now that I know that, that Mr. Hwang has been bothering you for a years now. What more in the future right? At least when you're already married to Jay no one will have the guts to bother you anymore." Yeonjun hyung explained.