CHAPTER 15

Park Sunghoon's POV

I was busy signing all the papers that is on my table when the telephone suddenly ring.

I sighed heavily as I answered the call, "What did I told you when I'm signing the papers?" I irritatedly asked.

"B-but Sir–" I didn't let her finish her sentence when I cut her off, "Just say it later I'm busy." I said then I hung up on the phone.

I slightly tilted my head in annoyance then I continued signing the papers until someone knock on the door.

I groaned in annoyance and ignored it, my attention was still on the papers when I heard the door opened.

My brows immediately furrowed, "I told you I–" Then someone cut what I'm about to say, "Park Sunghoon." I immediately turn my eyes at the door.

I stood up immediately as I saw Jake, "B-baby hi! Why are you here?" I nervously asked.

But he just glared at me, "We cooked lunch because Jay requested it and I brought you lunch." He coldly said.

Damn he's mad, I'm dead meat. God please save me.

I hugged him from his side, "I'm sorry baby, I was just really busy and I don't want to get disturb." I explained as I was looking at him with my puppy eyes.

He scoffed, "Oh so I AM disturbing you now?" He asked in disbelief.

My eyes went wide, "WHAT?! OF COURSE NOT!" I disagreed.

He narrowed his eyes on me, "Are you yelling at me? Park Sunghoon?" He sternly asked as he was looking straight at me.

I nervously laugh, "Of course not baby, why would I yell at you?" I asked in horror.

"I don't know? Maybe because I disturbed you."

I sighed as I hugged him from behind then I placed my chin on his shoulder.

"Look baby, I'm really sorry about that, it's true that I really don't entertain anyone when I'm signing papers. Please forgive me? I love you." I plead as I leaned forward then tilted my head to look at him.

I gave him my puppy eyes look again then he sighed, "Okay I love you too. Let's go eat? I bet you're hungry?" He asked.

Then he turn around and encircled both of his arms on my waist the he looked up to me.

I chuckled at his cuteness, "Hmm I'm very much hungry but before we go to the canteen you still haven't giving me my kiss." I complained pouted my lips infront of him.

He giggled then he wiped his hand on my face, "We're at your office I will give you one later." He reasoned made me rolled my eyes.

"Oh c'mon baby just a peck?"

"Love someone will might see us."

"My office glasses was tinted so no one will see us." I grinned.

He sighed as he slowly shook his head, "You're so stubborn, Hoon." He laugh, "C'mon! Please?"

"Fine just one okay?" He asked then I hummed in response.

I'm smiling from ear to ear slowly leaning forward and our lips was so close and almost touching but then the door swung open loudly.

"FUCKING PARK SUNGHOON WHAT'S– OH." Jay suddenly pinned from his place.

The suddenly Heeseung came in after Jay, "Hon I told you to knock be– oh hey guys did we interrupt something?" He inoccently asked.

I groaned in annoyance, Jake pulled away from my hold then he turn around to hide his blushing cheeks, cute.