CHAPTER 4

Third Person's POV

Heeeseung decided to guide Jay to his office since he decided to open the shop until 9 pm in the evening. Jay sat in the client sit while Heeseung sat on his swivel chair and opened his laptop to check his mails.

Jay sipped on his coffee before he speak, "So, who's that old man earlier?" Jay curiously asks, Heeseung froze at the sudden question and looked at Jay.

On the second thought, Heeseung doesn't know if he's going to open up or nah, "Its okay if you don't want to say it to me, I understand." Jay said and smiled at Heeseung to assure him.

Heeseung felt a heart warming on his chest through Jay's words, he don't know but he felt comfortable towards Jay's presence so he decided to tell him.

"No, its okay." I smile, "That was Mr. Hwang, he's been bothering me for almost one year already and I hate it so much. I already report him but he gets through it easily, I don't know what to do with that old man anymore. He's really determine to get my shop because he thought that my shop will close soon because it's not that famous. Even though our parents left us their money and everything I still didn't use it instead I earn my own money to built this coffee shop because I wanted to." Heeseung breathe shakily because he remembered their parents.

"Our parents work very hard and I know Dad is also a mafia but we still have business and I wanted to become like him. Daniel hyung run over the Leenox Company, hyung didn't force me to run the company with him because he knows that I wanted to run my own business." Heeseung added while fiddling the coffee mug because he's nervous of what would Jay say to him.

Jay finish drinking his coffee and put it down on the desk, "Your parents must be proud of you." Jay replied that made Heeseung looked at him.

"You think so?" Heeseung looked at Jay with his teary doe eyes, "Hmm, I know they're proud of you. In such a young age you're independent, you already know how to take care of yourself. They're happy for you, you already achieved your dreams." Jay nod and smiled at Heeseung to assure him.

'He looks more handsome when he's smiling.' Heeseung said to himself.

"Thank you." Heeseung shyly said and drink his coffee. The room became silent all you can just hear is the sound of the aircon, the silence is not that awkward as Heeseung expect it to be.

Until Heeseung remember something he wanted to ask Jay since earlier, "Uh Jay?" Heeseung called that made Jay looked at him.

"What are you doing here? I mean it's not that you can't be here, I thought you're busy?" Heeseung curiously asked while scratching his nape, "Ahh your hyung and I did something last night so I didn't get the chance to come home. I thought of passing by your coffee shop and drink some coffee but I caught what was happening earlier so yeah." Jay explained.

"So you mean you haven't eating anything yet?" Heeseung asked in concern and Jay just nod his head, "Aish you shouldn't skip meals that's bad for your health you know?" Heeseung said and stood up from his sit, Jay was about to protest but Heeseung stop him and went out of the room already.

Jay just shook his head because he couldn't believe the authority of Heeseung's voice without noticing he's now already smiling like an idiot which is not very usual of him.