CHAPTER 19

Park Jongseong's POV

It was already passed midnight and Heeseung is already sounded asleep so I decided to get up and went outside of our room.

When I got out of our room Sunghoon, Yeonjun hyung, and Soobin hyung were already there.

"Where Jake and Sunoo?" I coldly asked, "Jake is at Sunoo's room because Sunoo is crying nonstop, they were cuddling until they went asleep." Sunghoon explained.

I nod my head and signal them to follow me to the basement.

While going down the stairs Yeonjun hyung approached me, "Jay how's Heeseung?" He worriedly asked.

I just keep my eyes straight, "Just like the two he cried nonstop as he fell asleep while crying. He's so worried about our kids and I promise that I'll bring our kids safe." I expressionless answered without even bothering to look at him

I clicked my tongue as I saw the vision of Han-sung's face in ny mind and it made my blood boil.

"How's Megan? Where's Beomgyu hyung, Taehyun, and Kai?" I asked as we keep on going down the stairs to the basement.

Soobin hyung shrugged his shoulders, "Megan is still unconsious and the three were there." He responed while pointing the direction of the three as we finally reach the basement.

I walk towards in front Megan as I stared at her from head to toe in disgust.

I walk backwards and went to the weapom area, "Wake her up." I coldly ordered.

I chose a simple gun and walk back to where Megan is sitting and stood up in front of her again.

Kai went back holding a bucket of water and passed it to Taehyun and splash it hard on Megan causing her to cough and woke up in surprise.

"F-fuck!? What t-the hell!?" She yelled.

I scoffed, "Finally you're awake now we can now finally talk." I sharply said and walk towards near her.

I harshly pulled her hair up making her yelp in surprise and pain.

I pointed my gun to her throat, "Ya, look at me." I ordered as I gritted my teeth and she did.

"What do you want from me." She asked, "AHH!!" She yelled as I pulled her hair again more harshly.

"Where did you hid our kids?" I asked.

She smirk, "As if I know?"

Now I pointed the gun towards her temple agressively, "Tell me or I will blow your head off!" I yelled.

But she just gave me a weak chuckled, "Go on I'm not scared." She teased.

I growled, "Speak and I will let you live." I said.

She scoffed, "Even if you sent me to hell I will never gonna tell you the truth!"

"And why is that?" I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw.

She grinned, "Because I didn't know."

I agressively let go of her hair and turn my back to her as I took a deep breath.

"Why would I even bother to tell you if in the first place they're already probably dead?"

Not even a blink my hand already land to her face hard, "JAY!!" I heard Yeonjun hyung called and he's not trying to pull me away from Megan.

I glared at her, "TAKE THAT BACK OR I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT ANY MERCY!!" I threatened.

She grinned at me as she shook her head, "Nah, knowing Han-sung? He won't probably not gonna let your kids say bye bye without suffering."