CHAPTER 2

Lee Heeseung POV

It was friday night when I was the one who close the coffee shop because I told the others that they can go home and rest, I went to my car and get it. I was on my way home when I notice that someone is following me behind. I just drove back to my apartment and didn't mind who's following me. When i'm already infront of my apartment I went out of my car, I was about to open the door when I noticed that there's a box beside the door.

I pick up the box and went inside my apartment, I put my things down on the sofa and stared at the box that I put down on the dining table. I decided to open it out of curiousity, I pulled out the ribbon and opened the top of the box. I got startled and flinched when I saw what is inside the box, I pick up the cover of the box and put it in again as I get my phone and immediately dialed Jake's number.

I can hear my heart beating so fast as I waited for Jake to answer the phone, I can feel my hands shaking while walking back and fort. I was in the edge of bursting out of tears when I heard Jake's voice on the line, "Hey Hee, what's up?" He said, "J-Jaeyun-ah" My voice is shaking out of fear, "Oh my god, are you crying?" Jake said in panic.

I can still feel my hands is shaking and I couldn't answer because I felt like something was stuck in my throat, "Lee Heeseung answer me, goddamn it!" I heard Jake yelled, "H-hel-" I didn't have the chance to finish my words when I felt dizzy, "HEESEUNG! HEESEUNG TALK TO ME!! LEE HE-" I couldn't hear anything else Jake has to say when my body collapse and my sight went black.

Choi Yeonjun's POV

I scoffed as I read all the information about that Son Jisu, "That motherfucker he really likes to play dirty games with me huh? And If I bombed his drug factory I guess he would like that, right?" I asked and look at Jay while smirking, "If that's what will make you happy then why not? I gues that would be fun to watch since he didn't know who he was messing up with." Jay said with a smirk.

I heard Sunghoon tsked, "If we just killed him long time ago this shit wouldn't happen, he's builting more drug factory and killing innocents people!" Sunghoon bursted out of anger, "Chill Hoon, you know that he's a man of tricks whatever we do he can still get through and he will get through. That's why we're planning how we can get rid of him without getting through and doing dirty fucking tricks." Jay said with a smile on his face.

Sunghoon just sit back and cross his arms, "Whatever I just want him dead, that's all." Sunghoon plainly said and get his box of cigarets but Jay just kicked him in the feet, "Ouch!" Sunghoon whined, "Don't smoke here, get out." Jay ordered as Sunghoon glared at Jay. Maybe if I didn't know that these two was the biggest mafia in  the industry I would think that they're just ordinary people.

Sunghoon pick up his cigaret and stand up as he stamp his feet and went out to smoke, when Sunghoon already went out my phone just ring. I saw Jake's name at the caller ID that's why I answer it immediately, "Hello?" I greeted, "Hyung! Yeonjun Hyung!" I heard Jake's panicking, "Hey hey hey, calm down. What happened? Are you okay?" I asked and I saw Jay looked at me.

I heard him breath heavily, "Hyung i'm okay but Heeseung!" I immediately stood up when I heard Heeseung's name, "What happened? Where's Ethan?" I asked while getting my coat, "I don't know he's crying when he called me and then I heard a loud thud Heeseung is not answering me so I immediately went to his apartment. Good thing he gave me a spare key to his apartment just in case there is an emergency, when I get there I saw him lying on the floor unconciuous. I don't know what to do that's why I called you." Jake explained breatheless