CHAPTER 6

Third Person's POV

It's already been six months since Jay and Heeseung met and it's been 2 months since they got married, it was just a civil wedding.

Heeseung is already close to the two kids and they're also clingy to Heeseung like how they do to Jay. For the past months everything are going well, especially to the new married couple.

As usual Jay is always busy of course to his business and is Heeseung too, the shop is getting famous with a little bit help of his husband, Jay.

Despite of being busy they're still make time for each other to grow their relationship and that is to get to know each other more. Everyone in the house can say that they are really clingy and sweet to each other even though they just met in just a short period of time.

As the days goes by everyone in the house already built their closeness, there is no day that they are not teasing, bickering, and laughing. The house is everyday full of laughs and happiness as they should.

Today is tuesday, the house is not that loud unlike every friday and weekends. Sunghoon is on his company doing his lots of works, Sunoo and Jake are at the coffee shop of course helping Heeseung to manage the shop, and lastly the two kids, Jungwon and Riki are on the living room of the house playing video games.

On the other hand, Heeseung who's at the house because his duties are every MWFSAT. Heeseung went outside of the kitchen holding a tray of redvelvet cookies that he just finished baking and went directly to the two kids.

Jungwon pouted his lips, "When will I gonna win over you?" He asked that made Riki laughed at him, "NEVER!" Riki teased and Jungwon get the pillow beside him and hit it on Riki.

"OUCH! HEE HYUNG JUNGWON IS HITTING ME!" Riki called as he glared at Jungwon, "You no fair! It's your fault, you're teasing me!" Jungwon answered back.

When Heeseung was already on the living room he put down the tray on the center table followed by the shake he made too as the two kids requested to him.

Heeseung ruffled Jungwon's hair, "No fighting okay? That's just a game, baby. You should just practice more so you can beat Riki next time." Heeseung smiled and kissed Jungwon's cheeks.

Jungwon just sighed and started to eat some of the cookies Heeseung made, "Okay. Where's Seongie hyung anyways?" He asked, "Well probably in his office." Riki shrugged as he drink his shake.

Heeseung stood up, "I'll just go fetch him to his room, stay here okay? No fighting." He ordered and went to Jay's room already.

Heeseung knocked to his husband's office door before he entered, he saw Jay facing back at him while talking to someone on the phone. He just stood near Jay waiting for him to be done.

When Heeseung notice that Jay already ended up the phone call he silently went to Jay's back and hugged him from behind which made Jay startled a little bit.

"You surprised me." Jay said made Heeseung smiled brightly at him, "Sorry, are you okay?" Heeseung asked worriedly, "I'm fine, no need to worry. How long have you been standing behind me? Did I make you wait?" Jay asked.

Heeseung shooked his head and rested his chin on Jay's shoulder, "Nah I just got here in time, who's that you're talking to?" He asked, "It's Sunghoon, there's this one employee who's been spying us but don't worry he already handle it." Jay said and kissed his temple.

"Is Hoon okay?" Heeseung asked, Jay faced Heeseung and held his waist as he smiled at him, "He is but he's a little bit stress and mad but he's fine." Jay answered.