CHAPTER 20

Third Person's POV

It was past midnight when Jungwon suddenly woke up at the loud voices that were echoing inside the room where him and Riki were.

"What happened to your face?" A girl asked.

Jungwon heard someone tsked, "You wouldn't wanna know." The guy irritatedly responed.

Jungwon groaned as he felt back pain making the three people inside the room look at him.

Hana smirked, "Aww the poor little prince is now awake. Yah, look at me." She ordered as she kick Jungwon's foot.

Jungwon winced in pain then he glared at Hana, "What the hell is your problem, you ugly bitch!?" He angrily asked.

"How dare you call me bitch where in fact I am a world famous model?!" Hana asked in disbelief.

Jungwon scoffed, "Not until I will reveal your darkest secret once I get out of here." Then he smirked.

Hana rolled her eyes, "As if you'll gonna get out of here..." She paused, "Alive." She continued then laugh like witch.

"Oh I will and if I got out of this handcuff I will surely rip of head off and burried your body six feet underground." Jungwon gritted his teeth.

Hana was taken a back but she immediately shrugged it off, "Do you know why you're here?" She asked.

Jungwon didn't answer instead Hana continue her sentence, "You're here to take what Jay's father took us and that is our father's life. As an exchange we will take what is the most precious on Jay and surprise surprise it's you and your little brother." She smirked.

Hana kick Riki's foot, "WAKE UP YOU BRAT!!" She yelled making Jungwon wiggled in his chair madly, "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH MY BROTHER YOU UGLY WITCH BITCH!!" He angrily yelled.

But Hana ignored him, "UGH I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Jungwon yelled.

"Ranz, the water bucket." She ordered which Ranz immediately obeyed.

Ranz took the bucket and poured it on Riki harshly, "DAMN IT!! RIKI!!" Jungwon called worriedly.

When the water spilled on Riki, Riki immediately woke up at the sudden cold touches his skin. Riki breathe out heavily catching his breath.

As Riki came back to his senses he groaned at the pain in his stomach and neck, "Arrgh!" He hissed.

Jungwon glared at the three who's now laughing not so far away from them.

"I SWEAR TO GOD ONCE I GOT OUT OF HERE I WILL KILL THE THREE OF YOU!! ESPECIALLY YOU YOU BITCH!!" Jungwon swear.

But instead the three just laugh at Jungwon again, "You wish." Remus laughed.

"H-hyung.." Riki called weakly making Jungwon immediately turn his head to Riki, "Riks? Riki do you hear me? Don't worry we will get out of here safe." Jungwon assured.

Hana laugh loudly, "Well it's not wrong to dream though so whatever just keep dreaming, brat." She said.

Jungwon smirked at her, "Why don't you untie me and let's see if you're really brave enough to face me, bitch." He paused.

"Maybe you're just pretending to be brave because I'm tied and I couldn't do something so to be sure that you're really brave and not just so full of yourself acting like a bitch and strong, untie me." Jungwon continued.

Hana was caught off guard and Jungwon saw that that's why Jungwon smirk went wide.

"Scared now?" Jungwon teased making Hana glared at him, "I am not! Fine, let's fight. Let's see who's the weakling. Remus, untie him." Hana ordered.