CHAPTER 3

Lee Heeseung's POV

It's already been 2 week since we moved out from our apartment. There's nothing special happened in those week, we're busy taking care of my coffee shop. The Sunghoon and Jay are also busy they rarely ate with us because they sometime came home late and understand that.

Of course my brother Yeonjun hyunh visited us here once a week but mostly he's busy but it's okay for me, for us because at least he never forget to check on us. Jake and Sunoo suggested that I should stay here at the mansion for more secure but I objected their suggestion because I can't let them handle the coffee shop alone, it's not that I don't trust them it's just that i'm also worried for them.

So I made a suggestion that I will go to coffee shop once a week and they look at each other and agreed too at the end but out of nowhere Sunghoon suddenly joined in our conversation saying that he assigned some of their bodyguards to come with us everytime we're going out or going to work.

I was about to to refuse when Jay spoke suddenly on my side that time, he said that no buts and he walked out with Sunghoon. I don't know what to feel that time but I know that my heart beats faster when I saw how near Jay was, Jake and Sunoo also teased me that time because my face was red.

Today, I was going down the stairs with my bag on my shoulder because i'm going to work today when I heard unfamiliar voices at the living room.

"Wonie hyung that's mine!" "NO! ENOUGH EATING SWEETS OR I'M TELLING THIS TO ZZAY HYUNG!" "Hyung please can I have one last chocolate?" "RIKI I SAID NO! GO UPSTAIRS AND FIX YOUR THINGS!" "Why are you so mean?"

I saw two young man arguing in the living room, the first one is actually the same height as me I guess and the other one has a cute dimple while holding a pack of chocolates. They're just arguing because of the chocolate when they notice my presence.

I got caught on guard when they both look at my direction, "Who are you? Why are you here at our house? Are you a thief?" The cute one asked, "H-huh?" I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Great, just return what you took and get out before I call the guard." He glared at me but I shook my head, "N-no i'm not a thief!" I defended and he just scoffed.

"LIAR! YOU HAVE BAG ON YOUR SHOULDER AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT? AND THE FACT THAT I JUST SAW YOU NOW? RIKI CALL THE GUARDS!" The cute one ordered and I was about to speak and stop the tall young man when Sunghoon came in.

"Kids why are you shouting? Aren't you guys supposed to rest?" Sunghoon said, "But hyung there's a thief in our house!" The cute one pointed at me, Sunghoon looked at my direction and laugh.

"Hyung why are you laughing? We're suppose to call the guards, he's a thief!" The tall young man said, "No one is calling the guards okay? Aren't you guys notice? There's a bodyguard inside the living room but they didn't arrested him." Sunghoon explained.

I was just looking at them not knowing what to say so I just let Sunghoon do the rest, "Who is he? Why is he here?" The cute one said while chewing some chocolates. 'Cute' I said to myself.

Sunghoon stood beside me and introduce me to the two young man, "Kids, this is Lee Heeseung he lives with us since last 2 weeks. Be nice to him." Sunghoon softly said to the two young man.