CHAPTER 11

Sim Jaeyun's POV

I was at the shop right now busy making some red velvet cookies here at the kitchen when Sabrina stood beside me.

I didn't look at her but I still ask, "What do you need?" I ask while mixing all together the ingredients at the mixing bowl.

I sense that she's still thinking whether she continue to talk or not so I glanced at her and raised my eyebrow to signal her to continue.

She pursed her lip before she talk again, "Well uhm I was just wondering if you're busy?" She asked and it made me stop and looked at her with my sarcastic face like 'what do you think?' look.

She awkwardly laugh so I just shook my head and continue to do what i'm doing earlier. I thought she will left after I turned my back on her but instead she whispered something that I didn't hear.

I was about to put my third cookie on the tray when she grab both of my shoulder and put me infront of her and gently push me to walk.

"I may or may not get fired because of this but oh well i'm scared for my life so walk faster!!" She ordered and guided me outside the kitchen.

I didn't get to complain because she's rushing me to walk faster and I realized she's making me walk closer on one of the tables.

And when we stop I was shock when I saw Sunghoon is the one sitting on the table 7.

I got back with my senses when Sabrina tapped my shoulder, "You still look good don't worry. Have fun!" She giddy whispered and left.

I tried to call her but there no voice came out so I awkwardly look at Sunghoon, "H-hey." I was nervous so I couldn't look straight into his eyes.

I heard him chuckled, "Hey relax it's just me. Have a sit." He offered so I sat immediately.

I tried to look at his eyes, "What are you doing here? I thought you're at work?" I tried to talk to him casually but I failed because I can sense that my voice is shaking.

He turnes off his Ipad and put it back inside his bag, "Oh I was just here to eat lunch." My brows immediately furrowed when I look down at the table, "Really? Mango cake?" I asked sarcastically.

I glared at him, "What the hell, Hoon? You should eat properly! Are you not eating properly when you're at work?!" I irritated ask but he just laugh at me.

"Chill Jakey. I already ate when we had meeting earlier I was just having my dessert now. Don't worry i'm eating properly because Jay never forget to order me lunch because he knows that I always forget to eat lunch because I was so busy." He explained as he drink the last sip of the iced tea.

I crossed my arms, "Well that's good. Are you done?" I asked so he nod his head as an answer.

I took the plate and glass with me and put it at the kitchen sink. I came back seeing him playing on his phone.

"Seriously? You're still playing clash of clans?" I laugh as I sat at the chair infront of him, "Don't tease me it's just fun to play with." He defense that made me laugh more but I immediately stop when he glared at me.

"Okay okay i'll stop now." I said but I was still giggling so he just shake his head, "Whatever. I'm bored let's just go somewhere else." He stood up and put his phone on his pocket.

I shook my head as a reject to his invitation, "I can't I still have work, i'm busy." He pouted to my answer, "But I wanna have some time with you. I got busy these past few days so I wanna make it up to you!" He whined like a child.