CHAPTER 12

Lee Heeseung's POV

Today is saturday and it's already near lunch time. We're still here at the hospital where Sunghoon got confined due to what happened last week.

The kids were just watching movies on the TV while Jake is fixing Sunghoon's things. I don't know where the others is because they're with my husband, istg my husband is so pain in the ass.

I was about to ask Jake where's Sunoo but the door opened and it revealed Sunoo holding take out foods.

I went closer to him and help him with the other paper bags, "Why didn't you tell me you're going to buy our lunch I should've come with you." I said as I place the paper bags on the table.

I saw Sunoo scratch his nape, "Sorry, I saw you talking to someone earlier so I didn't bother to wait you." He apologized so I just nod my head.

I looked at Jake who just finished fixing Sunghoon's things, "Jakey wake Sunghoon up we're going to eat now." I said and he did.

"Kids c'mon let's eat now." I called Riki and Jungwon, "Right timing i'm already hungry~" I chuckled when I saw Riki rubbed his tummy.

We started eating and not much later the door opened and my brother is the first who came in and the last one is my husband, Jay.

I stood up from my sit and went close to Jay and slightly slapped his arm, "Where the hell did you go?" I glared at him but instead Jay answered Kai did.

"We went playing!" I raised my eyebrow on him before I glared at Jay more, "Kai shut up!" Taehyun scolded him, "But we really are!" Kai even gave Taehyun puppy eyes.

I pinched Jay's side that made him groaned, "Aw!" He glared at me but it immediately disappeared when I glared him back.

I put both of my hands on my waist, "I'm asking you, where did you go? And you! I told you hyung to keep an I on my husband!" I pointed at my brother who flinched as I called him.

He looked at me in wide eye, "I breathed?" He looked at me cluelessly which made the others laughed at him, "Run for you life, bro." Beomgyu teased that's why Yeonjun hyung glared at him.

I just shook my head and looked at Jay again, "Ya! You think you'll get away from me huh? Where did you go? What did you do?" I asked Jay again.

He sighed, "I'm sorry okay? We just went to Han-Sung's factory that we destroyed and-" Jay didn't get to finish his sentence when Kai butted in, "And we sneeked in on one of their hide out and messed up with it!" Kai continued that made me gasped and look at Jay in disbelief.

"KAI!!" Yeonjun hyung, Soobing hyung, Beomgyu, and Taehyun yelled in chorus but I just shrugged it off and focused on Jay, "PARK JONGSEONG!!" I screamed out of anger.

Jay walk close to me and hug my waist, "I'm sorry baby it's just that I can't just stand here knowing that he'll pay back to what I did to his factory. He's messing up with my family and I don't like that, he deserves it." He explained and kissed my cheek to calm me down.

Ugh not gonna lie it's working tsk I can't even get mad at him for even seconds or minutes, "Really? Early in the morning? What were you thinking? What are you all thinking? What if something happened to you? To all of you? I don't know what am I going to do if something happened to you nor to any of you." I scolded him well kind of all of them.

"Sorry for worrying you, Hee." Soobin hyung apologized as I just sighed, "It already happened, just don't do it again. Don't move without telling me or us so we know what you all doing and we're aware." I told them as I looked at them one by one.