CHAPTER 17

Third Person's POV

When they all came home they were all shocked at the mess.

Instead of getting mad Jay immediately check Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"You guys okay? We will take you to the hospital." He said while checking them.

Taehyun shook his head, "We're fine just a minor injury." He answered.

Jay sighed, "Hoon, call Dr. Chua for just to make sure." He ordered and Sunghoon immediately obeyed.

"What exactly happened, Gyu? Tae?" Heeseung suddenly asked worriedly.

His hands were shaking he couldn't stand steadly as he was walking back and fort.

Jay walk towards to his husband and hold him both in his shoulder.

"Hon, take a deep breath we will find them okay? Don't worry, sit down." Jay said making Heeseung sit but he just shook his head.

"No Jay! I can't just stand here knowing our kids is in danger!! What if they hurt them!? What if they do something bad to them?! Jay I can't afford losing our kids! I can't, please do something about this." He begged as he cried in Jay's shoulder.

Jay rubbed Heeseung's back, "And so do I but you need to calm down first, I don't know what i'm going to do if something to you too." He calmly said as he continue rubbing Heeseung's back to calm him down.

Heeseung calm down as he slowly pulled away from Jay but he was still hugging Jay on his waist and so does Jay holding his waist.

"So what exactly happened?" Soobin asked.

Taehyun cleared his throat before he speak, "So me, Jungwon, and Riki are just in the living room waiting for y'all to comeback while Beomgyu is at the kitchen until we heard a sound from upstairs."

"Of courase Gyu heard it too so he immediately came towards to the living room. We look at each other before telling the kids to stay in the living room while we go upstairs. When we're already upstairs we saw a shadow and was about to go after that shadow I saw someone hit Beomgyu at the head."

"The guy in the mask was about to hit me too but good thing I already saw it coming so I stopped him and kick him in his stomach. After that I heard the kids were trying to scream but I know that they put something on their mouth to keep them quiet. I was so unlucky that I didn't have my gun with me so all I have is myself to fight, I fought with them but they're so many and good thing Beomgyu came with a gun but just like what I've said they're so many we did our best to save the kids but they still have them. I'm sorry we couldn't do anything to save them." Taehyun apologize.

Yeonjun sighed, "You two did nothing wrong, you did your best to save them but just like what you've said they're too many. I'm still thankful nothing happened to the two of you, we can't afford losing a family like you two and we will do everything to find and save the kids." He said calmly.

No one answered, they became silent when suddenly the Dr. Chua came. He examined the two, he double checked them if something was wrong but good thing there wasn't.

"They just need to rest, I already cleaned their wounds. They're fine just rest and they'll be fine." Dr. Chua said and he bid them goodbye before he left with Sunghoon.

When Sunghoon came back Jay decided to tell what's on his mind.

"Can you still work, Gyu? Or you wanted to rest first?" Jay looked at Beomgyu with a straight face and asked him calmly.