CHAPTER 8

Third Person's POV

Heeseung was clinging to Jake when they're doing window shopping, people are looking at them but they don't mind since they're used to it.

They're just wandering around the kids with Sunoo are just eating ice cream while bickering, "Wonwon hyung can I taste yours?" Riki ask but Jungwon just avoided his ice cream so Riki won't get some of his ice cream.

"You have yours Riki stop taking mine!" Jungwon complained, "But I want to taste yours!!" Riki pouted and looked at Sunoo but he hadn't speak yet he was preceded by Sunoo.

"No." Sunoo said without looking at Riki who pouted even more, "Hey guys Jay said y'all can buy anything you want." Sunghoon suddenly appeared beside Sunoo that made Sunoo surprised.

Sunoo glared at the older, "Hyung don't do that!" Sunoo exclaimed, Sunghoon laughed, "Sorry hehe" Sunghoon showed his peace sign to Sunoo.

Riki jumped in excitement, "OMG! I KNOW A PLACE, COME WITH ME YOU TWO!" Riki dragged Sunoo and Jungwon with him to a store.

All of them are just looking around that would pass their taste when Jungwon eyes sparked, "RIKI RIKI!! AAA SUNOO HYUNG!!" Jungwon called and when Riki and Sunoo came Jungwon pointed the hoodies he saw.

It was a pink, green, and blue hoodies that would look like they're twins, "Let's buy this!!" Jungwon said while tucking Sunoo and Riki's shirt.

"Ehh nope." Riki said and was about to leave when Sunoo pulled Riki's shirt, "You can't say no so shut up and find your size." Sunoo ordered and Riki just sighed.

When they're done paying what they bought they proceed going to a shoes shop, "Tan, is this good?" Jake looked at Heeseung's direction.

Heeseung looked at what Jake's holding, "Yeah it'll looks good on you." Heeseung agreed and continued looking for a shoes that he will like.

Jake smiled, "Okay thanks. Uhm, excuse me i'll get this one." Jakes said to the sales lady, "Okay, this way sir." She said and lead the way to the counter, Jake follows her.

Heeseung was just looking the shoes that he saw when someone hold his waist, "Hey." Deep voice called and by judging the scent he already knows who it is.

Heeseung glanced at the new comer, "You came earlier than I thought." Heeseung said and pecked Jay's lips, "Hmm I handled it well." Jay smiled at his husband.

Heeseung nod his head and put back the shoes he got, "Aren't you going to take it?" Jay asked Heeseung and he just shook his head.

"Nope i'm not in the mood to buy anything." Heeseung clinged his arms on Jay's arm and place his head on his husband's shoulder.

Jay kissed the crown of his head, "Not even clothes?" He asked, "I can wear yours though," Heeseung giggled, "I love your scent." He added.

"Zzay hyung! Zzay hyung! There's a cat stuff toy outside please buy it so I can add it to my collection~" Jungwon called, "But your cat collection are already too many, Wonie-ah." Heeseung said.

Jungwon pouted, "But Hee hyung it's so cute and fluffy~" He whined, "Okay okay where is it? Let's buy it." Jay ruffled Jungwon's hair.

"Follow me, Hyung!" Jungwon said excitedly and go there first.

Heeseung held Jay's arm, "Stop spoiling them, they will get used to it." He spoke worriedly, "I'm just doing this until their legal age, don't worry." Jay smiled at Heeseung to assure him.