Epilogue

Lee Heeseung's POV

It's already been 6 years since the danger happened. The memory of that day is still fresh on my mind.

It feels like it just happened yesterday.

Me and the fam are here at our beach resort in America. We went here to take a rest from everything back in our home. We went here to relieve some stress because it's been so stressful for us these past few weeks, we need time to breathe.

I sighed deeply as I reminisce all the memories that happened for the past 6 years as I was sitting alone at the sand while watching the sunset.

Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung got married already, Beomgyu and Taehyun are still on the dating stage, I know they like each other already before I just don't know why it took them so long to date each other.

Sunghoon and Jake are now engaged while Sunoo is seeing someone now, he haven't introduce to us his someone and it's fine we're willing to wait.

The kids, Jungwon and Riki are now at the college phase. There's no day that they aren't complained to us that they don't want to go to school anymore which we find them cute though.

My lips formed into thin line as I think about me and Jay. I sighed heavily again as I felt something heavy on my chest.

Jay and I-

"Hyung, we're going back now to our room. How about you?" Sunoo suddenly spoke behind me.

I look back at him before flashing a smile at him, "Y'all can go now first I will follow later." I answered then continue to watch the sunset.

He went silent but I know he's still behind me and then a few minutes later he broke the silent.

"Are you okay, hyung?" He asked and worriedness is evident in his voice.

I look down on the sand as I press harder my lips into thin line while I stop myself from crying.

I nod my head continuously while I was still looking down. I can feel him watching me worriedly so I look back at him even though I know tears were now evident at the corner of my eyes.

I smiled at him, "Don't worry about me I'm fine. I'll be fine, you can go now I will follow you guys after." I told him and I can see that he wanted to protest but he just stop himself then sighed.

He nods his head, "Okay but if you need something just call us, okay?" He said so I just nod my head then he left.

After Sunoo left I stared at the sunset for a moment while my tears keeps on streaming down onto my cheeks.

I cover my lips to stop myself from sobbing so hard then I calm myself.

"I miss you, love." I whispered to myself as a soft sobbed came out from my mouth.

After a few moments when I'm already calm I decided to go back to my room because later we're going to eat dinner together then we will do bonfire.

When I was now in front of my room I weakly took out my room key then went inside.

As I went inside I notice a familiar luggage placed at the side of my bed.

I slowly close the door behind me then walk towards to my bed weakly.

I frowned and tears was now starting to form again at the corner of my eyes when I realize who owns the luggage bag that was placed beside my bed.

When I was about to turn around to find that person when two strong arms wrap around my waist.

And there tears were now streaming down onto my cheeks continuously then I felt his lips kiss my nape.

"I miss you, baby. Don't cry please I'm here now." He gently said as he tightened his hug.

I held both of his arms and unwrap it before turning around to face him.

My face immediately lit up when I finally saw his handsome and gorgeous face that I missed for 2 months.

My love, my husband, my partner, and my home. Park Jongseong.

I immediately hug him tight as I burried my face at the crook of his neck then smell his scent, my favorite scent.

He did the same thing to me and we stayed like that for a few moments before we decided to let go of each other but he was still holding my waist tightly and our body were still press to each other.

I leaned forward my forehead to his then I cupped his cheeks, "I miss you more, my love. I thought you wouldn't be able to make it due to business trip." I almost whispered.

He shook his head and smiled at me widely before he close the gap between us.

When I felt his lips that I missed so much I can feel a thousands of butterfly on my stomach and the heavy feeling on my chest were now gone then my heart bloom.

I held his nape to deepened the kiss more until the soft and gentle kiss turn into more passionate and agressive one.

A small yelp escape from my lips when he held my hip tighter then press my body more closer to his.

His lips pull away from mine then slowly moving down to my neck. I tilted my head more to the side to gave him more access.

I let out a soft moan when he left a red violet bruise on my neck making my knees weak.

He knows that he already hit his favorite spot base on my reaction that's why I felt him smug smirk while still kissing my neck.

He lifted up one of my legs, "Up." He whispered using his husky voice on my ear then he placed a soft kiss on my earlobe which gave me shiver down to my spine.

I jump then he catch both of my legs while I wrapped them around his waist.

He went back to my lips and started to kiss me again while he walk towards to our bed now without breaking the kiss.

I felt him sat down on our bad while I settled down on his lap. I grasp my hands onto his hair as I kiss him deeper this time.

I pull away then started to remove his polo slowly, while I unbuttoning his polo I stared at his eyes without knowing that I was now biting my lower lips.

And when his polo was now fully unbutton I remove his polo then throw it away.

My hands started to move towards his chest down to his abs then I lean forward to give him soft kisses on his chest up to his neck.

I left him a red violet bruise too then I bite his birthmark which is my favorite part in him.

A raspy groaned escape from his lips making me grinned before pulling away then look straight into his galaxy eyes that is full of love, care, gentle, spark, and everything.

Even though I love everything about my dear husband, no one can change that aside from his birthmark on his neck, his galaxy eyes is also one of my favorite.

Because when you see him all you can just feel was the cold and dark aura surrounds him but when you stare at his eyes.

His eyes tells everything.

"I love you so much, Jongseong-ah." I said as I pull up some of his hair strands that's blocking the way to see his beautiful eyes.

He smiled at me widely before leaning forward to give me a peck on the lips.

"I love you more, Heeseung." He responed then he capture my lips again while smiling under the kiss.

And that night we spend our remaining time on the bed with such a full of love before dinner with the fam.

"Happy 6th Anniversary to us, love."

"Happy 6th Anniversay, my lovely bambi."

THE END