Chapter 13

FIRST OF ALL I AM VERY SORRY IT TOOK ME SO VERY VERY LONG TO UPDATE!
SECOND, THANK YOU EVERYONE! I CANNOT BELIEVE WE'RE ALMOST AT 70k READS!

Just to share, I was really stressed out these past few weeks because of school—I'm an athletic scholar, so I really have to put extra effort on my trainings while maintaining good grades; I also had a self-project which was starting my own small business to gain experience in the market.

So, this particular week or March has been really kind to me. My teachers allowed us a few tasks to do, and I managed to publish my online shop containing art prints, and some anime merch  (I'll just brief it at the end of the chapter for those interested).

Anyway, this update is for all of you! Enjoy!

______________________

Y/N woke up to the sound of Atsumu's phone alarm she asked him to set for her. She found the guy still hugging her tightly in his deep slumber. Indeed, they had a very long night, and Y/N might be tired, however it's already been 5 days since the accident, it's the 9th day of the Olympic Preparations, it's their last day of practice.

Y/N moved Atsumu's arm slowly and carefully before getting off her bed. She did not bother picking up her clothes on the floor; went directly to the bathroom, and took a bath. When she finished, Atsumu was already sitting on the bed, still under the blanket. He signaled Y/N to come near him for a hug.

"Wha-what? Why?" the skater asked, looking away. Scenes from the night before flashed in hear head, causing her to turn really red.

"What 'what'? I need a morning hug, Y/N-nie~" Atsumu answered with a pout.

Y/N, of course could not resist him, so she went for the hug. Atsumu hugged her really tight, and Y/N had no complaints about it, but then it was taking too long.

She pat Atsumu's back. "Aight, aight, let me go now, I still have to train really hard, Tsumu."

Atsumu did not listen, and put her on the bed again.

"MIYA ATSUMU! I—" Atsumu hushed her before she could state a few more words.

"Relax baby, I just want cuddles," Atsumu whispered, and positioned himself to embrace the girl again.

"I mean... let me dress first..." Y/N said, almost inaudible. The blonde just chuckled and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Just five minutes, love."

————————

Y/N left a note for Atsumu telling him good luck to his practice match and that she will see him in the afternoon. In the end, Atsumu fell asleep in two minutes, although the skater did not leave his side for the next ten.

Y/N jogged her way to the official rink of the Olympics. It was already 7:53, so she figured Yuzuru's turn would already end, and then it would be Yuri's.

"Ohayougozaimasu!" Y/N greeted upon her arrival.

"Morning!" Yuzuru greeted back first while on the ice rink, followed by Yuri who was sitting on an audience seat. "Ohayou, Y/N!"

Y/N sat beside Yuri, as they both watched Yuzuru's routine. Both of them stayed silent; Y/N could not pick any word to say to Yuzuru's rival, and the anxiety was sure piling up, as the day of the big event came closer.

As the climax of the routine went on, Yuzuru's skating had really stepped into the next level, leaving the two in awe.

"Yuzuru is so—" Y/N cut Yuri off.

"You two should take the gold and silver medals, either of those two for the both of you."

Yuri smiled warmly, "you got it."