Chapter 3

"It's not as it looks like," Y/N calmly said, but a little bit nervous. The reason, she did not know.

"Well, but you see, setting aside family, he's the most important guy for me at the moment." Y/N looked away, slightly blushing for some reason.

Yaku laughed. "What are you worried about? I just had to ask since none of the articles I read confirmed it."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "You're still so into gossips."

Yaku winked at Y/N before walking away with a smile. He returned to his seat, and noticed the gaze of his teammates.

"What?" Yaku acted innocently but the boys did not seem to buy it.

"You bastards, if you're interested in her, then make ways for yourselves. Also, she's not in a romantic relationship with Yuzuru Hanyu... just yet."

Bokuto punched Atsumu's shoulder lightly, signing him that it was his chance.

"Not here..." Atsumu whispered to the black and white haired guy.

"Yaku-chan said yet, okay?! Don't get your hopes too high bitches," Hoshiumi uttered.

"It's Atsumu, he's bitches. Why do you use plural anyway?" Sakusa had to confirm it to Hoshiumi, since he was being really loud about the matter.

"Well yeah. All of us here just look up to Takihara-san. Never said I got a crush on her," Kageyama added and shrugged.

The team continued eating. Atsumu would steal a glance from Y/N every other time. Actually, Y/N caught him looking once, and thought it was cute. She clearly could tell that Atsumu had a crush on her. Y/N felt as if it was just like in high school. Back then, a lot of guys were teased about her, but they would not confess because of Kuroo. While in Seattle, she did not have any time for that since she was too focused on skating. Besides, she got private academic tutors, and had no classmate.

Y/N's meal was just served; only veggies could be spotted on her plate. She could not afford to eat anything she wanted yet. Her nutritionist prescribed her to not eat meat before the competition. Y/N then decided that she would just enjoy herself after the Olympics.

Later on, the male volleyball team finished eating, and readied themselves to go out. Y/N looked at them. Yaku waved at her, and she also did so. The others were way too shy to look at her, but some managed to give her a bow: Sakusa, Bokuto, and Hoshiumi, who was feeling close. Y/N was carried away, and stood up, she then also bowed to them properly.

Y/N was about to sit, when she saw Atsumu gave her a smile that was almost like a smirk. She instinctively scratched her head in confusion. She felt like Atsumu turned to a different person; he was not shy at all. In fact, that cool smile of his could kill his fangirl; thankfully, Y/N was not.

Y/N shyly nodded to Atsumu, and finally sat down. "Phew."

"See? She was dazed." Sakusa proudly shrugged as he passed by Atsumu. He told him earlier to be just his professional and playful self, so he wouldn't look like an idiot in fan mode.

"Omi-kun, so even you are dazed!" Atsumu caught up to Sakusa, and teased him. The guy just snobbed him, and put on his mask.

The boys finally exited the restaurant.

Y/N checked the notification that she received earlier. Her notifications were filtered, so she would only be notified by important ones.

It turned out that she got a message from Yuzuru.

@hanyuyuzuru
Damn, my interview was cancelled 😭.
Brian is forcing me to come there.

Oh no, he already booked me a flight 😭.