Chapter 2

Y/N sent a direct message to Yuzuru in instagram. She forgot that the State's carrier would not work in Japan.

@official_y/n
Dumbass, why the condoms?!

She did not expect Yuzuru to reply right away.

@hanyuyuzuru
You never know😉

@official_y/n
that a normal thing in Olympics? never heard of it.

@hanyuyuzuru
No, it's a joke. Don't even try.

@official_y/n
might as well use it. i dont waste stuffs🤷🏼‍♀️

@hanyuyuzuru
Just do it after. 🙄

@official_y/n
bish, i was kidding.

@hanyuyuzuru
HAHA ik. Btw, how's your stay?

@official_y/n
well, fine. just finished unpacking. imma get dinner soon.

@hanyuyuzuru
Have you made any friend?

@official_y/n
i just got here yuzu. but i met someone in the elevator, he seemed to know me. he's from the men's volleyball team.

@hanyuyuzuru
Ohh, I see, but the only japanese I know playing volleyball is Oikawa. He's not even playing for Japan HAHAHA.

@official_y/n
Yeah hahaha.

@hanyuyuzuru
What's the name of the lucky guy tho?

@official_y/n
really? lucky?
his name's miya atsumu or atsumu miya? i guess his first name is atsumu idk.

@hanyuyuzuru
He's fine. Yeah, has good looks.

@official_y/n
oh, that was quick. anyway, cut it, i didnt come here to find a lover.

@hanyuyuzuru
Ah yes, it's for revenge.

@official_y/n
who does shit like that in this century?

@hanyuyuzuru
Century is a bit you know, make it this year at least.

@official_y/n
whatever. i'll grab dinner. just finish ur business and get your ass here asap.

@hanyuyuzuru
Now you miss me! You didn't even mind saying a few more words this morning!

Y/N just left the phenomenal figure skater on seen, grabbed her coat and left the room.

She had missed quite a few things in Japan: the culture, the food, and the night time Tokyo.

She remembered night strolling with Kenma and Kuroo, and then, maybe, just maybe, she thought she could reconcile with her ex, and be good friends again.

Y/N sighed as she made her way out of the hotel. Thankfully, the reporters were gone already; it was past 7 p.m. that time.