Chapter 6

Upon entering Y/N's room, Hoshiumi made himself at home and threw himself on her bed.

Y/N chuckled again. She thought Hoshiumi got the vibe to be the friend who could go shopping; attend anime conventions; and have sleepovers with her. Y/N's relationship with Yuzuru was pretty much like that, although still deeper and more meaningful. Well, she loved Yuzuru so much.

Y/N went to her bathroom and changed. She was supposed to wear her two piece, but she thought that there could be other people than her friends. Instead she just wore her two piece's top and a swimming short. She covered herself with her oversized shirt from earlier first before stepping out of the bathroom.

Y/N packed a set of clothes to change on and her hygiene kit in a small bag. She then grabbed her phone.

"Let's go Hoshiko!" Y/N exclaimed, being all ready. Both excitedly went out.

'Finally...' Atsumu mentally said upon seeing the two out of Y/N's room. He was startled when Y/N looked at their way and started yelling his nickname.

"Tsumu!"

Y/N came running towards him. Atsumu instinctively opened his arms, assuming for a hug, but then Hoshiumi jumped and put an arm around Y/N.

"Ew, feeler," Sakusa whispered only enough for Atsumu to hear.

"What's up, Miya?" Hoshiumi asked then stuck his tongue out. Y/N could not see him.

Sakusa was having fun with the situation.

"Y/N! Ya two know each other?" Atsumu queried Y/N, ignoring the shorter guy.

'Ooh, first name basis,' Sakusa mentally said.

"Yeah! I was hoping to see you a while ago, then I met him."

Atsumu blinked. "You were... hoping to see me..." He murmured and started spacing out.

"Do you have business with him Y/N?" Hoshiumi looked at the girl, still wrapping his arm around her neck. It was a friendly act, so Y/N did not mind it a bit.

"None really. I just wanted to see him?" Y/N honestly answered. Being in overseas for five years, made her straightforward and bold about attraction in opposite gender.

Hoshiumi sighed in defeat, and put his arm away. He was a bit down, since he was so confident about Y/N liking Yuzuru, then there was Y/N obviously having a crush on his teammate.

Y/N was then the one to wrap an arm around Hoshiumi, which made the white haired guy cheer up again—as simple as it was.

The two guys in front of them were just standing. Atsumu still couldn't grasp the situation.

"HEY HEY HEY! We're back!" Bokuto was heard in the left alley. He was walking towards them with Hinata.

"You guys are swimming too?!" Hoshiumi had a love and hate relationship with the Black Jackals. He would always yell at them.

"This would be fun Hoshiko! I'll introduce you all to Yuzu and Yuri."

"Hanyu Yuzuru is there?!" Hoshiumi surely had his eyes glittering.

"Yeah! Pretty sure you two would get along!"

Hoshiumi felt the most joyful, and decided to be chill about the four boys joining them. He was meeting his idol anyway.

Atsumu just sighed about Hoshiumi; Sakusa kept a poker face; Bokuto rolled his eyes; and Hinata just scratched the side of his forehead.