Chapter 9

"How long did you wait for me?" Y/N asked Atsumu, pouting. They were holding each other's hand, while walking to the bus stop.

"Don't do that, I might just kiss ya," Atsumu teasingly replied.

Y/N looked at the guy. "Well you can do that, but don't avoid my question!"

A hint of red flashed on Atsumu's face, as he looked away. "F-for about an hour..."

Y/N slapped the blonde's arm. "Baka! You should have messaged me! And how did you know I was there?"

"Yuzuru-kun saw me in the hotel's dining hall, and asked me where were ya. Then I found out that he thought we were having dinner." Atsumu held the girl's hand tighter. "I got really worried. The first thing I thought of was to ask Morisuke-kun and there he told me about Kuroo's plans."

The two reached the waiting shed, where the bus would stop.

"I might just marry you tomorrow, Tsumu." Y/N giggled.

"I swear I'll be the man ye're gonna marry, but not tomorrow, Y/N." Atsumu untangled his hand from the girl's, and put his arm around her neck. "At least, let's wait for the Olympics to finish." He winked at her—sending Y/N's soul away from her body.

The blonde received another slap on his arm. "Ya sure like slapping." He laughed, as he pinched her cheek.

The bus arrived. There were just few people inside which the two was thankful for.

Y/N took the last seat beside the window; Atsumu sat beside her.

"So, how did it go with Kuroo?"

The bus started moving.

"We're good friends—don't you ever get jealous," Y/N answered and laughed.

"Hey, I'm not jealous!" Atsumu cleared.

"Yeah yeah." Y/N continued laughing.

A while later, the girl wrapped her left arm on Atsumu's right, then leaned on his shoulder.

"I just wish this moment lasts forever..."

Atsumu hesitated, but took the courage to give the girl a quick smack on the forehead.

*

"Damn that crazy bitch," Yuzuru cursed. It had been a while since he started letting out exasperated sighs. At the same time, he was really worried.

"Stop walking around, and sit down. For sure, Atsumu's with her by now," Yuri uttered.

Along with Viktor and Hoshiumi, the two were waiting for Y/N and Atsumu. Hinata, Sakusa, and Bokuto were there moments ago, but decided to grab drinks in the second floor. They were confident that Atsumu was a reliable guy anyway.

"I wonder if she's... emotionally fine," Yuzuru said.

Hoshiumi was really confused so he finally asked questions.

"Why? Why are you so worried?"

Yuzuru began telling Hoshiumi the whole story from Y/N's break up with Kuroo until how she had been for the past years.