Chapter 4

Y/N was awaken by the sound of alarm she set on her phone.

Time check: it was 3:15 in the morning. Y/N looked outside to see a lighted city as if it was still the nighttime.

Y/N got up, and prepared her stuffs in a sports bag for practice. Other people would still be drowsy and tired, but it was Y/N; that had been her routine for years.

She then proceeded to the bathroom after fixing her things. Even though it was cold, Y/N withstood not getting a hot shower. She would likely catch a cold otherwise.

Subsequent to bathing, she wore a sweatshirt and leggings as her practice outfit. Next, Y/N put on a jacket and a scarf. Lastly, she grabbed her sneakers and had it on too.

Y/N being all ready, got out of her room. It was peaceful in the alley; she thought no one would be up that time of the day. She walked until the elevator, and found out that she was actually wrong. Standing there was Atsumu again, waiting for the elevator to arrive at the fifth floor.

"Ohayou, Takihara-san!" Atsumu immediately greeted Y/N the moment he saw her.

The girl looked away. "Y/N is fine, I'm not comfortable with honorifics anymore." She stood beside Atsumu. 'Why do I always bump with this guy in the elevator?' Y/N mentally asked.

The elevator was still in the 12th floor; they would have to wait a little bit more.

'Goodness, first name basis right away?' Atsumu on the other hand, thought, losing his cool, but he shrugged it off. "Call me Tsumu, then."

Y/N smirked at the guy's response. She then thought of an idea to get back at him for what he did last night.

"No problem," she replied and winked at Atsumu. The guy, who was staring at her, turned red. Inside Y/N, she was enjoying her victory.

Y/N noticed that Atsumu was wearing casual winter clothes and did not seem like he would be out to train. "Well then... Tsumu, where are you going this early?" She asked, not being able to hide her smile.

Still could not move on about the wink, Atsumu's eyes widened a bit and remained blushing, he was taken aback by the fact that she really called him 'Tsumu'. Suddenly, Sakusa's words echoed in his head. 'You look so idiotic in your fan mode.' Atsumu cleared his throat, getting back to his normal self, and answered. "My twin's store is having a branch opening today. I'll help him with the preparation." He looked at the girl. "How about ya?"

"Well you see, I have to condition myself consistently, so self-training," Y/N simply replied.

Atsumu just nodded.

The elevator finally reached the fifth floor, so the two got in.

Suddenly, Y/N remembered that reporters would flood the hotel later, so she warned Atsumu. "If I were you, I'd be back before 8 a.m., you see a lot of athletes will arrive today. The media will be here as well and they're annoying as hell."

"Hai, hai. I also did take note of that. I hate them, they'd always ask if I'm dating Sakusa Kiyoomi." Atsumu chuckled.

Y/N slapped Atsumu's shoulder, and laughed. The guy was quite surprised with her action, but was relieved as he felt that the girl was actually comfortable with him.

"Really? They're funny sometimes! In my case, they always asked if I'm dating Yuzu, and I like teasing them so I never answered. Now, a lot of people think we're together."

Atsumu chuckled. "That's hilarious."

"I know right," Y/N responded while shaking her head.

The elevator reached the ground floor.