Chapter 5

"This is not half-bad," Yuzuru commented as he swallowed his food. "No, this is actually good."

"What'd you expect? This is a 5-star Yuzu." Y/N sipped her cucumber juice.

The two were already eating breakfast at the hotel's restaurant in the second floor. A few athletes, who just arrived, were also there; some were still stuck with the reporters.

"You know, I already met Mori-chan."

"Hmmn..." Yuzuru continued slicing the roasted chicken on his plate. "How did it go?"

Y/N smiled. "Better than I expected," she answered.

"How about Miya Atsumu?" Yuzuru asked teasingly. He finally looked at the person he was talking to, smirking.

Yuzuru thought Y/N would be irritated but the girl just shrugged and chuckled.

"What? What is it? Oh my goodness Y/N tell me! Have you guys done the deed?"

Y/N almost turned red.

"Oh my God Takihara Y/N, you're seriously not the small and pure girl I've met before," Yuzuru added.

"Bakarou!" Y/N pulled the hair of the guy in front of her. Yuzuru started to pat her back, signing her to calm down, but she wouldn't budge.

Katsuki Yuri just finished getting his food from the buffet. He was deciding for a table when he spotted his two co-skaters, squabbling. 'What the hell are those people doing?' he thought as he hurried towards them. He was getting secondhand embarrassment; almost all of the few people in the restaurant were looking at the two. Yuri placed his plate on the table. He immediately made Y/N let go of Yuzuru's hair.

"Oi Katsuki! It hurt!" Yuzuru cried while stroking his hair that got messy.

"What in the world is your problem guys?" He asked as he sat beside Y/N. It seemed like everything was back to normal.

"Ah. That happens pretty often," Y/N answered, and continued her meal. Yuzuru nodded in agreement, acting like nothing had happened. Yuri almost facepalmed, thinking the two were worse than Yurio, who would lash out for some weird but valid reasons—at least he did not weirdly change moods that fast.

A few moments later, Yuzuru widened his eyes out of realization. "Wait... what's with you two?" He knew that Y/N always ignored Yuri.

"We're friends!" Yuri happily answered.

Yuzuru looked at the girl, confused.

"Yeah whatever," Y/N simply said.

The restaurant was getting more people. The members of MSBY Black Jackals—Atsumu, Sakusa, Hinata, and Bokuto—from the Japan volleyball team got off the elevator together. The four went straight to the buffet. Sakusa was really glad that the restaurant occupied the whole floor; it was so spacious and for sure other people would not bump into him.

The skaters were just minding their own food when Yuri opened up a conversation.

"Did you guys see the reporters outside?" Yuri sipped on his cucumber juice—skaters preferred one hundred percent natural juice and it was the only flavor available. "It would have been hard if we scheduled our arrival this very day," he continued.

Yuzuru and Y/N both groaned at the same time.

Y/N rolled her eyes before answering. "Damn when I thought they'd be arriving somehow at 8!" She let out a deep breath. "I rented a rink, and went out for practice. When I returned at 7, the media flooded, gosh! Then the red carpet was already set on the entrance! It was so embarrassing! I was wearing this when it should be formal!" Y/N pointed her oversized shirt with (favorite anime) print.