Chapter 1

The taxi Y/N was riding stopped in front of Sekaye Hotel; it was a 5-star hotel exclusively reserved for the people who were bound to represent Japan in the upcoming Olympics.

Y/N paid her fare. The taxi driver helped her with her suitcase from the compartment of the taxi. Y/N then said her thanks, and bowed.

The first thing that would be noticed outside of the hotel were some reporters. There were about 10 of them in Y/N's estimation. Y/N took a mental note of saying thanks to Yuzuru. If he hadn't told her, her flight would still be scheduled on the next day which was the official day of the athletes' arrival; for sure there would be a lot more of the media. It was a good thing she got there earlier.

The Olympics would be held after the usual 10 days preparation. The day one would be allotted for settlement of the Japanese athletes in the sponsored hotel—Sekaye Hotel. The second day would be a rest day. The third one would be for the first press conference. Then, the 4th to 9th days would be for practice; the Japanese athletes would be free to get used with the venue of their own sports—perks of being the hosting country. Last for the tenth day, the athletes would have a final conference with the press.

Y/N had managed going inside the hotel quietly, and already checked in. She took her mask off, and properly observed her surroundings; the lobby of the hotel was very spacious, but she could only see some hotel staffs, and no other people around. She did not bother, Yuzuru had already made her anticipate for it.

Y/N's assigned room was on the fifth floor, so she neared the elevator. Another person was also there, waiting for the elevator to reach the ground floor. Y/N had come to realize it was the blonde guy, who had kansai accent, in the airport. She couldn't possibly not remember, he had the same big backpack and a sports bag.

Miya Atsumu kept himself busy with his phone, while waiting for the elevator to go down. He was feeling sleepy that he did not want to mind any other thing. Atsumu was still tired from his flight from the countryside; he was the type of person who could easily get a jet-lag.

The elevator had a bell sound, signaling that it was already about to open. Only that moment, Atsumu knew that someone would also ride the elevator. When both of them were already inside, Atsumu asked without looking at Y/N, "Lady, which floor are ya going?"

"Fifth please. Thank you," Y/N replied, keeping herself from smiling. She really found Atsumu's accent cute.

"Oh, that's also ma floor."

After pressing the floor 5 button, only had Atsumu glanced at Y/N, but then realized something, and looked at her once again, figuring out who was she.

"Hmmn..." Atsumu held his chin and looked at Y/N more carefully.

"I'm Takiha—" Atsumu cut her off. "You're Takihana Y/N!" It seemed like Atsumu's sleepiness just vanished in no time.

"It's... Takihara."

"Ahh gomenasai! I'm just so sleepy, but I do really admire ya and yer skating. Takihara-san, it's an honor to meet ya!" Atsumu offered his hand while bowing to Y/N for a handshake.

It was the first time in a while, Y/N had the feel of meeting new people, and making new friends—she did not really mean Atsumu though, she just had that feeling in general.

Y/N shook hands with the guy. "Oh, thank you. Umm, and you are?"

"I'm Miya Atsumu from the men's volleyball team," the guy introduced. If he was indeed in the volleyball team, then Y/N could already tell that the guy earlier was really Sakusa Kiyoomi.

The elevator reached the fifth floor and they both got off.

"So I guess, see you around Miya-san," Y/N said, and so Atsumu slightly bowed his head. They figured their rooms were in the opposite aisles, so they separated ways.

Atsumu did not go straight to his room, and knocked on the door beside his. Hinata opened the door, revealing Sakusa who was reading the week's schedule on his bed, and Bokuto sitting pretty on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" Sakusa asked, noticing Atsumu hadn't unpacked yet.

Atsumu exhaled before answering. "I just met Takihara Y/N in the elevator! I have been blessed." He spoke while putting both his hands on his chest with matching closed eyes.

"Takihara Y/N?! As in the figure skater? Sugoi! I wanna meet her too! Olympics is amazing!" Hinata exclaimed with almost sparkling eyes.

Atsumu entered the room, and dropped his baggages on the floor. He sat on the small couch across Bokuto.

Sakusa turned his eyes back to the schedule he was checking, but still said what was on his mind. "Takihara-san is actually familiar to me."

"Of course, she's a top notch figure skater!" Atsumu replied.

Sakusa placed the schedule on the table beside his bed, and sat properly.

"We played a match against Nekoma in 2nd year high school. I remember how my teammates were blabbing about a rising figure skater who watched the game. If I'm not mistaken it's her." Sakusa explained. "Do you know her Bokuto?"

All of them had their attention to Bokuto who scratched his nape. Sakusa expected him to know something since he was really close to Nekoma team. Then, Bokuto finally answered, "We know each other. She was Kuroo's childhood friend... and ex."

"Nani?!" Atsumu and Hinata yelled.

Hinata was in awe. "I didn't know that at all!"

"That was in high school, and Kuroo is dating Haiba Alisa at the moment," Bokuto added.

Atsumu pouted and whispered—but everyone heard it. "I would have chosen Takihara-san if I were him tho."

"Well, you can't say that. You don't really know them," Sakusa commented.

"Wah! Atsumu! Then why don't you just try to get close to her yourself! You guys are already acquainted! I'm so jealousssssss!" Hinata suggested. He sat beside Bokuto, and wrapped his shoulders around his neck.

"Hey hey hey! Hinata's right! She's actually your batch mate! If ever, I'll root for you Atsumu!" Bokuto said and gave Atsumu a thumbs up.

Atsumu was flattered. "Well, we'll see!" He let out a chuckle.

"Oh I forgot about Yuzuru Hanyu! Isn't he dating Takihara?" Hinata wondered without expecting any answer.

(a/n: ok sorry SakuAtsu stans)

Sakusa didn't bother saying that he was also in favor of Atsumu trying what his other two teammate suggested. "I don't think they're dating—well that's just my opinion. But above all, why don't check your room first, Atsumu?"

"Ah yeah, right! Ja-ne~!"

"Hurry up! Come back asap!" Hinata shouted.

On the other side, Y/N had finished unpacking her clothes. All she needed was to check if the things she would need for skating were there.

Yuzuru packed her equipments the day before. Because of the sudden change of flight date, Y/N needed help.

"Skates, check."

"Extra blades, check."

"Skate guard, check."

"Gloves, check."

"Socks, check."

"Stockings, check."

"Dresses, check."

"Hair accessories, check."

"Make-up, check."

"Hand warmer, pain killer, ointment, patches, check."

"Hmn... what is this?" The last thing in Y/N's suitcase heated her face up.

"YUZURU HANYU! Why the f*ck would you put a box of condom in here?!"

———————