Introduction and Plot

The Characters are same as in the show. This story is about the relationship between Bondita and Anirudh after 4 years leap. It is inspired from the Manorama track of Barristerbabu and based on my imagination.

In this story, Bondita is 17 and Anirudh is 28 years old. Age of Batuk is same as Bondita.

Plot:

It was their first wedding anniversary when Anirudh told the truth of their marriage to Bondita in frustration. It's not that he was angry with her but, everyone in his family and neighborhood were wanting them to start their marriage life properly like other married couples and it was much more tempting to him as Bondita was just 13 years old and Anirudh didn't want her to suffer for this evil customs of child marriage. He always considered her as his zimmedari ( responsibility).

Bondita was too small when all this things happened and she didn't understand what her Patibabu had told except one thing that he didn't consider her as his wife. This made Bondita insecure about his Patibabu and she tried to win his heart at any cost. She didn't know what is love  and relationship between husband and wife at that time. She only wanted her patibabu by her side as a husband. Bondita's teenage fantasies and the expectations and talks ( which were beyond her mind) of the elders were making the things worsen. On the other hand Anirudh being an adult but didn't know how to manage this changing circumstances due to lack of experience about love and responsibility in this early age, couldn't able to understand that Bondita was wanting nothing else but his support, concern and care only as a friend ( in her words as a husband).

When bondita's teenage fantasies increased and she started taking wrong and risky steps, Anirudh became worry and thought that it would be good for her if he stayed away from her. He married a revolutionary, Manorama. It was nothing but a fake marriage and a contract between both of them. Manorama was wanting to reach those British officers and Anirudh was trying to divert Bondita's mind and to intensionally hurt her so that she could focus on study again. But that didn't work.

At last Anirudh forcefully sent Bondita along with Batuk to Kolkata for their further studies.