Chapter 6: When we met

2 days had passed.....

"Bihari... bihari.... Bondita ke kamre mein uski pasandita phool abhi tak kyu nahi rakha...." Anirudh yelled from the study room. "Hum abhi rakh dete hai..." Bihar's voice came from the main hall. "Koyli... Bondita aur Batuk ke sare pasandita khana ban chuka hai nah?" again Anirudh's voice came and this time Koyli answered from kitchen, "ji chote malik...bass kheer ho rahi hai..."
"Haan haan jaldi karo... tabtak main baki intejam dekh leta hu..." Anirudh was about to go when Kaka stopped him, "areh beta ruko ruko......kyu pareshan ho rahe ho? Baki Ka intejam Som dekh lega...tum jao jake tayiar ho jao...bahu ko lene nahi jana hai kya?" " Main!" Anirudh's eyebrows raised and lower lip downed in surprise. "Haan...tum nahi to aur kon?" Kaka grinned.
"Par Kaka main kese? Mera matlab ki Bondita ne inn char saalo mein nahi mujhe koi patra likhi, nahi mere patro ka jawab di aur nahi mere sath telephone pe baat ki....agar main ushe lene jaun to..... agar vo bura maan gayi to...yah phir aur gussa ho gayi...." Anirudh muttered looking at the floor. Kaka understood his state of mind. He held his shoulder and said in a loving voice, "dekho beta main bahu ka gussa aur tumhara chinta dono samajh sakta hu...par beta agar kosis nahi karoge to ish duri ko mitayoge kese? Bhalehi muh pe bahu kuch nah kahe par dekh nah tum lene jaoge to maan hi maan vo jarur khush hogi....apni galti ko sudharneka jo bhi mauka mile ushe jane maat do abhi, varna bohot der ho jayega...." A ray of hope started picking through Anirudh's eyes and he nodded with a content smile.

At station......

"kese samna kar paungi main apka patibabu...mere hath nahi kapenge kya?....chupa paungi kya main apni dard ko ish juthi muskan ke samne?..." Bondita was lost in her thoughts. "Boudi..... boudi...." Batuk's shout brought back Bondita to her senses. Bondita flinched and looked at Batuk blankly. "Kaha khoyi hui ho boudi? Utarna nahi hai kya train se? Pohoch gaye hai hum Tulsipur station...." Batuk stated looking confusedly at her eyes and Bondita looked outside the window. It was really their Tulsipur. Bondita closed her eyes and sighed, "Chalo.... Didun aap mujhe apna bag dijiye". "Haan lo beta..." Didun gave her the suitcase and they got off the train and came outside the station. "Areh Laddu...tune gharpe bataya nahi tha kya hum aaj aa rahe hai?" Batuk scratched his head confusedly at Didun's statement and said, "haan bataya to tha...pata nahi....aap dono rukiye main udhar dekh ke ata hu..."
Bondita and Didun nodded and Batuk went in search of someone from Roy Chawdhury Mansion.

Bondita and Didun was waiting for Batuk when suddenly a man snatched Didun's purse and started running. "Areh mera batua...mera batua le gaya....koi pakdo ushe..." Didun cried and Bondita started chasing the thief. Soon she caught him by his collar and started punching on his face. The thief was trying his best to defense himself but Bondita was not that girl to accept her defeat so easily. She tried to snatch that purse from him but the thief pushed her on the ground and was about to hit her with a big stone when someone held his hand and pushed. He started beating him badly. The people gathered there and police also came and caught the thief.
"Thank you so much sir... bohot dino se hum ish chor ko pakadne ki koshis kar rahe the...aaj akhirkar apke sahayata se hum ishe pakad paye... thank you so much for this..." The police said but the man replied with a decent voice, "areh nahi nahi...mene to kuch nahi kiya...yeh to inhone..."

He turned towards Bondita and saw she was trying to stand but couldn't as her leg got hurt. Her face was towards the ground.
"Oh no....mam aap thik to hai nah?... Apna hath dijiye...." he exclaimed and forwarded his hand to help her. Bondita held his hand and tried to stand but lost her balance and fell on his arm. She closed her eyes due to fear. But soon she felt the touch seemed so comfortable and safe. She felt as if someone very closed to her heart was there. She opened her eyes slowly and what she saw was enough to make her stunned and surprised. Her patibabu was in front of her eyes! And yes, she was not in any other's arms but in his patibabu's. It seemed that her heart stopped beating for a while. The time also stopped and the motion of every object around them too. "Patibabu!!" Bondita's lips just moved but Anirudh couldn't hear it. Her eyes widened and she became bewildered. "Kya yeh sach hai!...kya patibabu sachme mere samne hai! Yah phir main koi sapna dekh rahi hu? Vohi ankhe, vohi chehra......jinke baremein sochke maine itne saal gujar di kya vo sachme mere samne hai?....Jo mere har sapne mein ate the kya aaj vo hakikat mein mere pass hai?" Bondita thought in her mind but couldn't understand if it's true or not. Anirudh was too lost in her. He felt that he knew her but couldn't make out who she was. He was looking at her intensely with eyes full of questions and wonder. "Kon hai yeh larki....ishki ankhe...ishki ankhe itni pehchani pehchani si kyu lag rahi hai?....esa kyu lag raha ki main ishe janta hu....esa kyu lag raha hai ki bohot saalo ka koi gehra rishta hai mera ishse?....kon hai yeh jishe pehchanke bhi main pehchan nahi pa raha hu..." Anirudh's heart's pace became faster and  they both got lost at eachother.

" Mishtiiiiiii....." Didun came running along with Batuk. Anirudh and bondita got separated with a jerk hearing this voice. "Mishti tu thik hai nah? Tujhe Kuch hua to nahi meri bachi..." Didun enquired with moist eyes holding Bondita's hand but Bondita was so surprised seeing Anirudh that she couldn't hear anything. She was only staring at Anirudh. While Anirudh's gaze was also at her with confusion and wonder. Didun, Batuk and Anirudh hadn't seen eachother as Didun and Batuk' s back was towards him. But the voice of that old lady seemed very known to him. "Mishti... Mishti..." Didun again asked shacking her and Batuk too joined, "boudi... boudi aap thik ho?" But Bondita just nodded without disturbing her stare at Anirudh. "Yeh piche kya dekh rahi hai..." Didun turned and was surprised seeing Anirudh there. Anirudh was also perplexed seeing Didun's face.

"Kopal!!"

"Didun!!"

Anirudh came running and hugged Didun tightly. Didun also hugged him back. "Didun! Aap...aap aa gayi...." "Haan beta...main aa gayi aur hum sab bhi..." Didun replied caressing his hair. "Sab!...sab kaha hai... Batuk aur....." Anirudh broke the hug and looked all around. "Dada main Batuk..." Batuk came running and hugged him. "Batuk...kitna bara ho gaya hai mera bhai!" he also reciprocated that hug. "Haan...par apse zada nahi..." Batuk sniffled. "Kesa hai mera bhai?" Anirudh enquired breaking the hug and Batuk grinned, "main thik hu ..aur aap?" Anirudh nodded. But his eyes were constantly searching for someone. "Boudi ko dhund rahe ho?" Anirudh looked at Batuk out of surprise. "Vo dekhiye..." Batuk pointed towards Bondita and moved a bit so that Anirudh could see her properly

Anirudh was stunned seeing the sight in front of his eyes. The woman standing in front of him was no one but whom he rescued from the attack of thief and for whom his heart was pounding with the feeling of a close ones presence."Yeh....yeh meri Bondita hai!" His eyes filled with tears. "Ishiliye mujhe esa lag raha tha ki main ishe janta hu...yeh koi...koi jo mera bohot apna hai.... Bondita!! Meri Bondita !!" He took his steps slowly towards Bondita. Whilst Bondita was standing there speechless, motionless. Her breath became heavier with his each forwarding steps . Anirudh's heart was pounding so fast as if it could come out of his chest at anytime. "Bondita!!" Anirudh's lips trembled in unexpressed emotions. A drop of tear escaped his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. Bondita too was standing there like a rock. Her eyes were gleaming with the announcement of unshaded tears and the veins were bulging under her fair skin with the rush of impetus. "Bondita!... Bondita tum!..tum mere samne ho nah? Tum sachme ho nah?....yeh....yeh sapna to nahi hai nah.....Bo.... Bondita....kitni bari ho gayi ho tum....ke...kesi ho tum?...yaad nahi ayi kya tumhe meri?...tum...tum mujhe tabhi pehchan gayi thi nah?...to .....to batayi kyu nahi?...... Bondita... Bondita...." Anirudh glibly expressed. He couldn't able to control himself anymore and hugged her and cried like never before. Bondita was stunned. She was freezing with each passing moments. Tears were constantly rushing down her cheeks. With trembling hands she was going to hold his torso but she stopped. "Tum meri zimmedari ho....sirf zimmedari...." These words of Anirudh started ringing in her ears and she backed off with a jerk breaking Anirudh's grip and leaving him surprised. "Bondita... sorry agar..." Anirudh uttered in nervousness but Bondita's mind only allowed her to say, "ghar chale?" "Sirf ghar chale?" Something stuck Anirudh's heart and it ached. "Haa...Haan chalo....Ayo Batuk... Didun ayiye..." he muttered looking at Bondita but she turned her gaze to another side. They went near the car. Anirudh opened the front door for Bondita but she refused to sit there and went to sit along with Didun. Anirudh's heart wrenched and he sat on his seat quitely. Batuk sat beside him and they left for RC Mansion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY LOVELIES THIS IS THE NEW PART OF MY FANFICTION.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

DROP A ⭐ AND FILL THE COMMENT SECTION WITH YOUR LOVE.

LOTS OF LOVE 🧡
~WRITER ANKS

iam_anks03