Chapter 3: Anirudh after 4 years

" Bihari... Bihari.....kaha ho?.... Bihari..." Anirudh shouted and Bihari came running. "Ji chote malik..." Bihari asked while wiping his sweat with the towel. "Mere study room se vo photo frame kisne hataya?" Anirudh's shout made Bihari startle and he stammered, "vo....vo...bade malik keh rahe the ki yeh tut gaya tha to....bass...." "To bass hatha diya? Wah!" Anirudh turned towards him and glared angrily, "jante bhi ho kitna kimti hai vo mere liye.... humari tasvir rakhne ke liye Bondita ne khud ush frame ko apni hatho se banayi thi....kuch tut jane se khatam nahi ho jata, samjhe?" He again shouted in rage and Bihari joined his hands, "maaf kar dijiye ga chote malik....dubara se apse bina puche apke cheezo ko kabhi hath nahi lagaunga"

Anirudh's heart melted as he couldn't see anyone joining hands in front of him and pleading helplessly. "Bihari...hath maat joro aur jao ushe le aao..." he replied with a comparatively soft voice and Bihari nodded. He went to the store room and came with the photo frame and gave it to Anirudh. Bihari left after that. Anirudh cleaned the frame with teary eyes, placed his and Bondita's first photo together in it and hang it on the wall. A smile crept on his lips. But the hue of pain was clearly visible on his face. A few drops of tears escaped his eyes and made their way through his cheeks.

" Itna hi pyaar karte ho to kyu bheja ushe khudse dur..." Kaka entered holding his stick. Anirudh turned with a jerk and wiped his tears immediately so that no one could caught him crying. "Ansu chupake koi fayeda nahi Anirudh Roy Chawdhury.....hum sab jante hai....bass tumse yeh janna chahte hai kis baat ki saja di tumne ushe aur apne aap ko?" Kaka said firmly. Anirudh bowed his head down and looked at the floor and uttered, "kaka maine jo kuchvi kya sirf Bondita ke liye..." "Acha? Ushki dil todhke, ushe chot pohochake....esa kya vala kar diya tumne Anirudh?" Kaka taunted.
"Mera uska dil todhne Ka koi irada nahi tha....par kya karta main? Vo meri baat ko samajhneki koshis hi nahi kar rahi thi..... ishiliye mujhe kuch sakt faisla lena padha..." Anirudh replied but couldn't able to raise his head.

"Sakt faisla? Jhuti dusri sadi ka natak karna...ushe humesa dantna....aur to aur bina ushe apni baat samjhaye zabardasti Kolkata vej dena, vo bhi uski marji ke khilaf.....kya yeh hai tumhare liye sakt faisla?" Kaka's taunt made Anirudh's heart wrenched and he replied with heavy voice, "kaka maine apni puri koshis kiya tha ushe apni baat samjhane ke liye....par vo suni hi nahi...aur dekha na apne kese apni jaan ko khatre mein daal rahi thi....aur rahi baat jhuti sadi ki to vo Bondita ko pata hai.... Kolkata janeke baad hi maine bata diya tha aur Manorama bhi Kolkata mein Bondita se milke ushe sab samjhake apni maksat puri karneke liye chali gayi thi...aur sirf Bondita ko kya puri duniya ko pata hai meri sadi sirf aur sirf Bondita se hui hai....vo hi meri pehli aur akhri patni hai...."

"Acha hai! kamse kam tum Bondita ko apni patni to maan liye......" Kaka sighed but Anirudh became shock and looked up with a jerk. "Nahi kaka....esa nahi hai.... Bondita meri zimmedari thi aur zimmedari hai..." For a moment Kaka couldn't able to understand what to reply but, then said out of shock, "kya? Tumhara dimag to thik hai Anirudh? Kabhi kehte ho Bondita meri patni hai...kabhi kehte vo meri zimmedari hai....akhir kehna kya chahte ho tumhe khud pata hai yah nahi?"

"Kaka please.... aab aap firse suru maat ho jayiye...." he went near the window and glibly said holding the edge of curtain, "aur mujhe please akela chor dijiye....
"Haan....raho akele apni ish zimmedari ki mantra japte hue..." Kaka left the study in anger. Anirudh closed the door and sat on the floor. Tears stung his eyes and started flowing boundlessly.

"Main kya karu Bondita.... mujhe khud kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai.... tumhari jane ke baad ek ek pal maine kaise gujara yeh sirf main hi janta hu....jinda laas ban chuka hu main.....kuch nahi pata mujhe....Kuch nahi pata.....bass yeh pata hai ki tum meri zindagi ho, meri sans ho , meri jine ki vaja ho...... tumhari khamoshi, tumhari gussa, tumhari meri patro ka jawab na dena, telephone pe mujhse baat nah karna kitni chubti hai mujhe pata hai tumhe? Esa lagta hai kanchke tukre ghusa raha hai koi mere dilpe.....khunke ansu rota hu main har pal...... tumhari khamoshi, tumhari gussa, tumse duri aur nahi saha ja raha hai mujhse....nahi..... aaaahhhhh..." he screamed in pain and the closed dark study room echoed his scream, reflecting the depth of buried pain in his heart.

Anirudh had changed a lot in these years. He had left wearing his fancy western clothes. He always wore normal cotton kurtas of white and black colour only. He had removed all the coloured items, clothes etc from his room and study. His room and study were filled with only bondita's photos, toys, books and all the favourite things she used to play or use when she was there. He had left drinking his favourite coffee and using his favourite perfume. Anirudh's face was now covered with beard. He didn't took care of himself. He became irritated in small things very fast and shouted at everyone. His anger had increased so much in these years. Anirudh had left practising barristery. He always stayed in his study room. All the time he cried or remembered Bondita seeing her things closing the doors. In these four years, he had never stepped out of Roy Chawdhury Mansion. And it's also a rare thing to find him out of his study. He didn't talk to the members of the house so much. Binoy was busy with his works. He remained tensed for his son all time but Anirudh didn't like his company so much. Som was now doing their zamindari works. He tried his best to talk with Anirudh but every time Anirudh avoided him. Only kaka came in Anirudh's study to meet and talk with him frequently, but most of the times their talks changed into argument.

Roy Chawdhury Mansion had lost its charm after Bondita and Batuk went to Kolkata. No one ate together or talked with eachother nicely. They all tried to involve them in their respective works as much as possible. Kaka's health was deteriorating day by day seeing  this condition. Bihari and koyli always prayed to Durga Maa to bring back the happiness of Roy Chawdhury Mansion again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS THIS IS ANKS🤗

HERE IS THE CHAPTER 3 OF MY FANFICTION. I KNOW THESE CHAPTERS ARE QUITE EMOTIONAL. BUT HAPPY MOMENTS OF THEIR LIFE WILL START WHEN BONDITA AND BATUK WILL RETURN TO TULSIPUR. TILL THEN READ THIS CHAPTERS WITH STRONG HEART.

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW IT IS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

LOTS OF LOVE 🧡
~WRITER ANKS
iam_anks03