Need Your Suggestion

Hey everyone....

What should I write further in this story?

Ok, let me tell you what is in my mind now....

1. Ani will do cute things for Bondita to make her happy and also for her better improvement.

2. The whole family will try to make her overcome her fear from music, dance, parties, gatherings and many more which causes panick attacks for her.

3. Bondita and Batuk's College days and the way Bondita will face trouble there as she will be the only girl in that College.

4. Anirudh will also gradually come to normal lifestyle and will start practicing barristery. And the problem he will face due to the gap of long four years.

5. Batuk's love interest.

6. Som will fall in love with a girl and will want to marry her who is from another religion and how will Ani and Bondu help them to fight against the society and their own family for the sake of their love.

Here I am thinking to show Som's love as a Muslim girl and will try to show the mindset of people about Hindu-Muslim marriage in that era ( which is also existing in this era too)

7. Anirudh and Bondita's growing friendship and gradually evolution of love.

Well it will take time. I want to focus on their friendship first. But don't worry you will get a lot of cute moments of them and some maybe romantic too.

8. The struggles Bondita will face in becoming a Barrister and how Ani as well as Batuk will help her.

(Well here I need your suggestions... what kind of struggles should I show? Please comment down...)

So this are some stuffs which are in my mind. But I want to add some more revolutionary content here. So I need your suggestions.

Please suggest me in the comment section which revolutionary tracks you want to see here. Please please please do comment. It will help me a lot. Please 🙏

~WRITER ANKS
iam_anks03