[Vol 1] Am I a Sin ?

Sin P.O.V

Hey guys! My name is Sin Mesmine. You must be wondering what's happening right now well.... Right now I am sitting infront a floating glass screen with a question on it.

Hello Player!

My Name is Mira Sanctum, You have been given the chance to have a second life.

Do you accept?

YES/NO

Okay hold up! Let's get a little flashback about how I got here.

1 Hour ago

I was sitting on my bed wrapping up my arm. Now you must be wondering why am I doing that? Well I just got boiled water thrown on it by my Dad. I had gotten home later then the time he told me and he dragged me into the kitchen and threw boiled water on my arms. It hurt like hell but I couldn't scream otherwise it would get worse. He was always like this even when I was born. As it turns out when I was born my mother had died giving birth to me and my dad blames me for it considering my name Sin. He would always scream or yell at me about being a sin. That if I wasn't born he could still have mom. I usually try to reason with him or help him in anyway I could but turn out all that does is acquire more punishment. I have whip lashes on my back from when I had accidently knocked over his computer as a kid. He handcuffed me to a chair and whipped my back even as I bleed and pleaded for him to stop he never did. He wouldn't stop until he either had enough or I was knocked out cold not giving him my screams or pain. I'll get punched, slapped, thrown, whipped, starved, or hell even cut if I didn't do things right or didn't listen to his orders. It always beatings on weekdays no matter what I did, but on weekends I would get it less as long as I did made sure I got everything done with perfection in his eyes. I had just gotten back from my part-time job and I was a little bit off time since The Manger was short on people today. When I had gotten through the door and closed it. I was grabbed on the back of my shirt and dragged into the Kitchen where a pot of boiling water was sitting on the stove. He then tossed me into a chair making my back hurt like hell. Before I could even gain myself I felt a burning sensation on my arms making me almost scream if I didn't hear his voice telling me if I did It would be worse. So I was just silently whimpering as he the bashed the side of my head with said pot making me fly into the table. I felt a warm liquid flowing from the side of my head making me staggery stand up and make my way to my room. So that's basically it. As I was finishing up my Dad had busted through my door holding a knife and ...... and a gun. I was to much in shock at the gun that I didn't even get to react when he choked slammed me into a wall making me cough up spit on his face. This seemed to only agitate him more as he yelled and plunged the knife into my shoulder making me scream in pain as I wiggled and squirmed to get out of his grip.

"Where do you think your going brat! We are going to have so much fun!!" He said as he threw to the floor

I coughed a bit before I tried to make a run for it, but he grabbed me by my leg and dragged me back.

"We can't have you running away now can we!" he said as he grabbed the gun off the floor making me go wide eyed.

"D-dad please! I-I'm sorry!" I cried with tears streaming down my face.

He laughed before he shot 2 times in my right leg making me scream. I could feel the air flowing through the new made hole made in my leg. I tried to crawl away as he was laughing at me, but a squeaking board had made him stop laughing seeing me almost to the door way. When I noticed he stopped laughing I tried to get up and run only to get grabbed by the dagger still in my shoulder. He then stomped on my spine making the knife release from my skin and pushing me back toward the ground. I tried to reach for the door only to get shot in my hand making me scream again. He then flipped me on my back as I clutched my hand in pain.