[Vol 2] The Little Sister Becomes A Devil

Mira P.O.V

I stared in rage at the peo- No Trash in front of me. They are even worst then Cardin!

"Kill us? Kill us?! Hahahahaha! With this power you won't even be able to touch me you bitch!" The female fallen said as she pushed the rings inside her chest.

The she started to glow green before the whole room was blinded in green light. When the light dimmed down there she was with a green aura all over her as the male just gave a smirk a me.

"This is power, This is the power that I needed to be!!! Hahaha!"The female fallen laughed as she turned towards the male and gave him a peck on the lips.

"You've done well my love, now once we take care of these insects we can go get one for me" He said with a sister smile.

"Yes, and once we do, no one will be able to stand in our way!" She yelled

"You must've forgot about me, you bastards" I said catching their attention.

"Oh please, you? What can you do? You little whore!!!" She screamed at me.

Hearing this I gave a sinister smirk under my mask.

"You three, I'm going for the fallen bitch. You can handle the spares and once your done keep crazy bf over there distracted until Shadow can arrive understood?" I commanded as they were all quite hesitant to listen to me but when I mentioned Shadow they all nodded.

"Great, cya after I'm done. I've never been so angry in my life!" I said as I then dashed straight into the crowd of priest.

I could've just flew towards her but where's the fun in that. I started to dispatch their numbers one by one as they came and tried to attack.

 I started to dispatch their numbers one by one as they came and tried to attack

It really sad that I'm not even my using my magic. After making a clear path towards the altar. I charged straight for the Fallen bitch. The Guy tried to get in my way but I gave him something that'll make this easier.

"Holy Dragon Stigmata!" I said as I palmed his stomach and gave him a spin kick to the head sending him away from me as he got implanted into a wall.

When the dust cleared he was seen struggling to move as his chest held a white symbol on it.

"Th-The hell! Why can't I move?" He asked himself

"It's one of my spells, I'm going to need you to stay there until I'm done with your crazy lover over here." I told him as I had ducked under a slash that was going for my neck.

When I looked up I saw that Fallen was trying to attack me with that weird spear of hers. She kept trying to slash at me as I just dodged effortlessly thanks to my speed and Wind magic.

 She kept trying to slash at me as I just dodged effortlessly thanks to my speed and Wind magic