[Vol 1] A Dragon Vs A Villain

Sin P.O.V

As we were in some type swirling portal,we are now surrounded by a metal hallway that was completely empty.

"Sooooo any idea what we are doing here?" I asked as Mira looked at the quest tab on the screen to see 2 quest.

Quest

Savior Of A Hero

Description: Subdue Overhaul so Deku and Eri can escape.

Bonus:Heal Mirio and Nighteye and get them to safety.

Rewards:6,000SP,4,000 Lein,Quirk: Disassemble, 3 Level ups

Bonus Rewards: 4,000SP,2,000 Lein,Mira's Semblance unlocked.

Quest

Helping Hand

Description:Help Escort Overhaul to prison and heal him.

Bonus:Capture a Villian

Rewards:5,000SP, 4,000Lein, Holy Dragon Slayer unlocked.

Bonus:5,000SP

We stared at the screen wide eyes at the rewards. Now you must be wondering, Sin don't you already have All the dragon slayer styles? Yes, yes I do but Mira doesn't making this her third dragon slayer art and on top of that her Semblance. Then we will be getting money and more shop points meaning I can explore the shop more.

"Okay so this a rich quest" I stated making Mira nod on agreement.

"Okay so I'm detecting our opponent is that way and we have one above us and it seems his opponents aren't really doing much to him." Mira states making me nod as I opened my Inventory and got out Grimm Reaper equipping it in its Scythe form.

" Mira states making me nod as I opened my Inventory and got out Grimm Reaper equipping it in its Scythe form

"Alright I'll handle this Overhaul guy while you go and help those guys up top. Okay?" I said slinging Grimm Reaper on my shoulder.

She nodded as she pulled out her weapons.