[Vol 1] A Princess and A Rose

Weiss P.O.V

As felt the sun beaming on my face as I laid in my bed still trying to relish the bit of sleep I had left. I opened my eyes with a smile on my face as I heard the birds singing outside making me know that todays a good day. I slowly sat up stretching my joints as I sat up completely yawning in the open room. I stared at my bed for a couple of minutes wondering what the day holds. As I was about to move, I was startled by the sudden sound of a whistle blowing right in my ear making me fall face first to the floor.

"Goood Morning~ Team R.W.B.Y!!!" Ruby said jumping off of my bed

"What in the world is wrong with you?!" I said annoyed as I heard giggling behind me.

"Now that you awake we can officially begin our first order of busines." She said jolly while I was starting to get up.

"Exuse me?!" I said dusting my clothes as the giggling accelerated.

"Decorating!!!" Yang said happily as I turned towards her and Blake who were in uniforms as well with Ruby.

I looked at Blake having a small smirk/Grin on her face making me confused as I then heard a burst of laughter coming from behind them. I look to see Mira and Sin on the ground laughing at our litte action making me very annoyed.

"What?!" I said gaining even louder laughter.

"We still have to unpack..... and clean" she said as the bag fell open spilling her stuff.

I just stared at the two with a scwol on my face. I was so annoyed that I didn't notice Ruby sneaking up beside me blowing her whistle at me again!, Making me fall, as Both Sin and Mira erupted in giggles.

"Alright!,Weiss,Blake,Yang,Mira,Sin and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission,banzai!!!" Ruby said as Yang and Sin appeared on her right and Mira and Blake on the Left.

"Banzai!!" They all yelled with smiles on their faces as they then all tilted to the right slightly smiling still as I still laid on the ground.

"Hmph" I said dejected and tired of the morning all ready.

"Well actually me and Sin don't have any belongings but we would sure like to help." Mira said with a chery smile.

"All the help would be thankful Mira now let's conmmence!" Ruby said joyfully as I just sighed.

Sin P.O.V

As everyone had already started putting up their stuff i saw Blake putting books in the shelf. Seeing as she  might need help i walked over to her to help.

"Hey Blake, need some help " I said as I as I stared putting in the shelves.

"Oh hey Sin, sure I don't mind." She said taking a book out of the box.

We did that for a minute or 2 until I came across a book that was all black. I turned to the book around to see the title in red.

"Ninjas of Love?" I said questioningly as I looked up at Blake who's eyes Amber eyes shurk at the sight of the book.

Before I could even saying anything she had already grabbed the book out of my grasp looking at me blushing.

"Y-you weren't supposed to see that." She said blushing up a storm making giggle at her cuteness.

"Dont worry Blake your secret is safe with me." I told her with a kind smile that for some reason made her blush more.

"T-t-thanks" she stuttered

"No problem, it's what's friends are for right"I said just giving her a warm smile the whole time.

-Time Skip-