[Vol 2] The Princess Done being Human

Isami P.O.V

As I slowly stirred awake from my sleep I could feel the sun shining on me as I snuggled into the embrace of my Shadow. For someone so dark he is really warm. It's like I'm getting hugged by a warm blanket while laying next to a camp fire, it's so comfortable and relaxing. I could feel the slow rise of his chest as I listened in to his soft heart beats. They were calm and soothing like a slow rhythmic song, a lullaby. I raised my head up a bit off of his chest as I looked up at him. He was still wearing that mask from before, but I wonder how he looks without it. I mean it surely can't be because he's hideous or ugly. I mean look at that perfect jawline, those glowing silver eyes, these rock hard abs. He's basically a guy that almost every girls would want.
Hehe~ he actually reminds me of Sin. That calm warm friendly aura that he produces can just makes me feel so safe by his side. Now it's the same with Shadow hehe~ what a coincidence. I slowly raised more off of his chest as I reached my arm up to light touch his cheek. When my hand reached it I felt like my body was just flooded with a warm sensation. It was as if I was floating in a dark void that wrapped my arm up in warm blanket. When I got over the sensation I started to stroke his cheek with my thumb affectionately. I guess he felt this because he then wrapped his arms more around my waist keeping me down as he nuzzled up into my touch making me smile.

"You know even with that mask, you look very handsome my Shadow." I said as I continued stroking his cheek.

"It makes me wonder just how you look without it" I said as I slowly reached my hand towards the end of it only to snatch my hand back.

"I guess I'll have to wait, to see you." I said as I smiled at the peaceful sight.

I was about to lay right back down on his chest when suddenly I was called out.

"Isami! Get up! Your going to be late!" I heard my mom call out as I got stunned in place from hearing her footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Oh no, oh no no no no no!!!,I'm up mom! I'll be down in a sec!!" I yelled as I began trying to wake Shadow

"Shadow, wake up!my mom is coming!Hurry up and get up!" I said as he groaned and groggily opened his eyes

"Princess, it's to early to be yelling. Come back to sleep. " he said as he rewrapped his arms around my waist and brought me back to his chest.

"No! Shadow you have to get up now!!" I shouted as I could hear my mom's footsteps approaching.

He opened his eyes as he then sat up with me straddling his hips. He then began to look around as his ears then twitched?! He gave me wide eyed expression before disappearing in a black mist as my mom suddenly just opened my door to catch me in my Pjs.

"Ah, hey mom!" I greeted with a nervous smile.

"Goodmorning, honey. Who were you talking to?" She asked me

"Oh, I waaaasssss just talking on the phone. Yeah! " I said nervously as my mom just stared at me questioningly before sighing.

"Okay, but hurry up! Your going to be late if you dally any longer." She told me as I nodded

"Yes Ma'am!" I said giving her a playful salute.

"Hehe~ get ready for school dear. Me and your father are waiting for you." She said as she then closed the door making me release a breath i didn't know I was holding in.

"Jeez, That was scary." I said as I got out of bed to grab a uniform out of my closet.

"Tell me about it" I heard Shadow say from behind me.