[Vol 1] A Dragons Wrath And Quest Completed

Sin P.O.V

As I stared to stirr awake from my sleep I felt like I was being watched by someone or something. As I slowly opened my eyes a few times to get used to light beaming down on me I found myself laying down on the same road I was on. Still being tired I couldn't sense that anything was off but that all came to a end when I felt that I couldn't raise my hand. When I turned my head towards my arm I saw that it was locked down by a pillar of cement surrounding it making me instantly give myself a wake up call. I quickly tried to move my tail only to find my movements constricted. I tried to move my neck up to see what the problem was only to hit my neck on something. When I turned my head slightly i saw that I had a cement pillar around my neck keeping my neck down. I now started to panic as both my arms,legs,body,wings and tail were trapped making my only moving function my mouth. I started to thrash around as trying to get the cement cuffs off of me as I then let out a loud screeching roar shaking the ground.

When I roared i didn't seem to sense Eri or Mira around. There was a bunch of scents that I couldn't recognize and that made me worry so I started thrashing more. Trying to break the tight restrictions that were trying to hold me down. When I had broken one of the restraints on my arm I gave another roar pushing whoever was headed towards me away as I then reached for the restraint on my neck only to get hit in my head by a pillar of cement. I turned my head to see where the attack came from only to see a weird blocky gray man with his hand on the floor.

Seeing that he was the one who attacked me I growled at him

Seeing that he was the one who attacked me I growled at him. I then opened my mouth charging up a Fire Dragon Roar only to get hit in my chin closing my mouth shut. He then wrapped a pillar of cement around my mouth making me unable to move my mouth at all. I then quickly used my hand and punched his way only to have it blocked by a dragon who seemed familiar.

"You need to calm down!!!" It said as it then placed my hand in the ground allowing the other guy to place cement on it again.

I squirmed to release my body not trying to be geld down. I don't know who these people are!!! I can't smell Mira or Eri and I am trapped by no means should I calm down!!!!!

I then broke my neck free of the cement restraints letting me wave my head around to stretch it. I then turned my attention to the two infront of me. I glared at them through my silver eyes as I then broke my other arm restraints letting me stand up slightly. The cement dude tried to put me back under wraps but I stopped his attack with my hand and crushed it. The dragon tried to put me back down considering we are the same height I'm just a little bit taller. It tried to attack me straight forward with a claw made from metal but I grabbed it by its mouth and slammed it into the ground only a couple of inches infront of me. I then was about to reach for the restraint on my mouth but my arm was then wrapped by the same weird cloth from before. I saw that it was that Aizawa guy trying to stop me but I simply wrapped it around my hand and pulled him towards me as I then flung him into the house beside me. I reached my mouth a gripped the restraint about to break it but was then punched in the face really hard making my head crash back into the street floor. I gave out a painful roar as I felt that whatever attacked me had actually hurt me. I turned my head to see Deku, lighting sparking all around him as he was in a fighting stance. I glared at him because if I had known this would have happened i wouldn't have saved him and just took Eri and the Mirio guy.