[Vol 2] A Princess's Shadow

Sin P.O.V

After dropping off Isami back home and cleaning her up. Though yes I had to change her by myself but I let magic take care of that as I didn't want to see her body without permission. Anyways once I was done and she was secure in her bed, I went back home. I already called Mira and told her everything and she told me we will discuss things when I get back at which, that's what we're doing right now.

"So this is what we know so far. Sona and the rest of the student council are devils,along with Kiba and Rias. Who are also apart of the Occult Research Club. Then there's Yumma, Aka Raynare who is a fallen angel and there are a bunch of other fallens in town too. Isami is the target for both groups, one trying to kill her and one trying to recruit her, and we don't know the reason." She said listing most of everything.

"Well that's basically the gist of it." I said shrugging as she sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

"God was right, this world is screwed up." She said as I got up.

"Well we can't do much about it until we know what they are planning. So far all we know is that Rias wants to recruit Isami into her peerage and The fallen angels are planning something." I said making her nod in agreement.

"Well for now, until we are able to figure out any of there plans. You should stay by her side if she encounters any trouble as your Shadow persona of course. We should hold off presenting ourselves as of right now. We don't know what trouble we will bring if we do." She told as I nodded in understanding.

"Well if that's all, let's go to bed! I haven't had my big warm dragon for the whole day and I want him now. So come on mister" she commanded as she started to walk up the stairs with her hips swaying side to side.

'I wish there wasn't school for a month' I mentally groaned as I could feel my little brother rise a bit making it very cramped down there.

Sighing I walked up stairs as I took off my combat clothes and jumped into the bed in only my tight boxers which keeps the package in place and secure. Mira came out of the bathroom only in a blue see through nightgown that made me sigh heavily as I fought off the thoughts of taking her right here and now. She then got in bed as she laid on top of my chest as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"It has been a intriguing 3 months hasn't it?" I asked her as I stared up at the ceiling.

"Mhm, I wonder how long it'll take us to finish this quest....... I really miss Eri. The little innocent snowball always would wake us up with a smile on her face."she said giggling at the memory.

"Yeah, I miss them too. Yang's funny puns,Ruby's playfulness,Weiss parental nagging,Blake's reading sessions*sigh* I miss all of them." I said as she snuggled up into my chest.

"I guess we are just going to have to work harder if we want to get back." She said smiling against my chest.

"And we will, and once we are back. Let's take a big break from anymore Dungeons for a while." I said as she nodded against my chest.

"Will do, you big log now go to sleep. I don't want you to be sleeping in tomorrow." She said to me as I chuckled

"Okay,okay my little priest~ goodnight. Love you." I said as I wrapped my other arm around her waist.

"Goodnight my dragon, And I love you too, with all my heart."she said giving me a kiss on my chin as she soon went to sleep.

'We'll be able to return soon,I promise' I thought as I soon closed my eyes entering a black sleeping void.

-Time Skip-

Right now I am standing in the stairwell with Motohama and Matsuda much to my dismay as Isami had texted us to meet her here. I pretty much knew what this was about as she would be wondering if yesterday was a dream or not. So after a couple of minutes of waiting she finally arrived.