[Vol 2] A Friend From the Past and Introductions

Sin P.O.V

Right now I am staring a beautiful women who seems to know who I am......

"I must say you do look way more handsome than what that God described you." She said with a cheeky smirk on her face as she sat on a throne.

"Who are you?" I asked questioningly

I wasn't very worried about the situation as I could feel that I still had access to my magic and system so if it came to it I was ready to fight if need be.

"Oh, no need to be getting hostile darling~. I'm not here to harm you, I mean why would I hurt my future king~" She said making me more confused

"You still haven't answered my question, Who are you?" I asked again.

I guess seeing me act like this was amusing to her as she gave me a smirk before rising from her seat and started making her way towards me.

"You know, I must say that I'm surprised that you unlocked me so early. I atleast thought it would take you a couple of more months or hell even a year,but nope you completely exceeded my expectations. As expected of my king~" She said as she continued to approach me.

"What do you mean king? I am not the king of anything." I said completely confused at her statement.

She soon made it towards me as she was a shorter than me about of couple of inches, she was taller than Mira but shorter than Yang. I looked down towards her as she stared up at me with enchanting eyes. They were a really light shade of blue that glowed in both the light and dark. It seemed like her eyes were crystals that had diamond shine. She lifted her hand up and started to caress my cheek with her thumb as I continued to stare down towards her now confused at her sudden action.

"I am sorry.....I am sorry my love I truly am..." She apologized as tears started to prick at the corners of her eyes.

"Why? Why are you apologizing? Do you know me?" I asked her as she nodded with a gentle smile on her face making me unconsciously blush at the sight.

"You know me as well my love but, it's been a pretty long time since we last talked...... don't you think Sanin?" She said making me unconsciously take a step back as I looked at her in shocked.

I-I-It can't be?!....Can it? No! There's only one person who knows that name........

"Li-Lilith??" I said in shock

"Hehehe~ It's been awhile Sanin" She said with beautiful closed eye smile

~Flashback~

I was sitting on a bench with tears streaming down my face as my fatherhad left me by myself while he went somewhere. It been over 2 hours and he hasn't returned at all making me believe he abandoned me here. I was sitting there crying my heart out as I didn't know what to do. When suddenly I heard a very gentle voice call to me.

"Exuse me, are you okay?"A soft and gentle voice said infront of me.

I moved my hands away from my face as I slowly looked up to see a girl standing infront of me with a worried look. She had long white hair and her eyes were a mixture of blue and light gray. It gave off this serenity and calm aura making me calm down a bit.

 It gave off this serenity and calm aura making me calm down a bit