[Vol 1] Meeting A Professor

Sin P.O.V

As we approached their destination, I couldn't help but smile at their interactions. It was friendly and funny and I could hear Mira's cute laughter meaning she is enjoying herself. I would love to talk to them but dragon form and all makes it really hard. But it's fine because now Mira and me made some new friends and gained some levels on the way.

As I saw their destination I started to desend from the sky slowly as to not have anybody flying off of me. When I touched the ground said a couple of the girls groaned.

"We are already here?, Ughhhh I was just getting comfy!!" Someone on my back said.

"That was fun!!!! Can we do it again!!!" Another person said

"Nora, we still have the ineshenation" A girl said

"Awhhh, but I want to ride on Mr.Dragon more!" She whined

I chuckled at this internally as I laid down on the ground allowing them to get off. Mira was the first to get off as she made her way towards my face.

"You okay Sin? I know the poisons not effecting you but some of your wounds are still healing pretty slow." She said in a carring tone

"I'm fine, I actually don't feel them as much after we complete this quest and claim the rewards from it I'll be good as new! Though I'm not sure why I haven't healed up now since I leveled up quite a bit from those fights." I told her as I checked my Stats screen.

[Stats]

Sin Mesmine

Race:Dragon

Titles:???

Semblances: ???,???,???

HP:13,593/15,500

MP:14,421/16,500

Level 28: 538/4,150

Strength:37

Agility:36

Sense:37

Intelligence:30

Endurance:40

Vitality:29

Luck:34

I guess I'll have to wait for my wounds to heal. I closed my status board laid my eyes on the multiple figures infront of me. One of them was Mira as she patted my head soothingly,making me nuzzle into her soft and gentle touch.

"I still can't believe this is a real Dragon!!" A blond or yellow haired girl said to Mira and me as She looked at me from all angles.

The girl was very well endowed in all compartments. She had purple crystal eyes, long blond hair that seemed to look like yellow at times. She wore short brown shorts, with a brown open jacket with a yellow top inside showing both her stomach and cleavage. She had on gold bracelets looking things on her wrist that I assume is her weapons since I can smell gunpowder coming from it. She had a really nice figure that would make any man from my world drool in contempt.