[Vol 1] Dorms Mistakes

Sin P.O.V

It is night time now as me and Mira were heading towards our dorm. After Ozpin announcements everyone went off and did their own thing as me and Mira just scanned through the system seeing if anything new popped up or something. I am now level 30 as the rewards from the quest boosted me up 2 levels. Mira is now able to use wind dragon slayer magic which is cool. Infact we made a theory that every fifteenth levels passed we unlock some cool ability or magic. So determining that it's true Mira should either unlock her next power at 45. Same with me I guess as I unlocked Transformation due to the rewards. So I might unlock a new ability too.

Anyways like I said me and Mira were heading toward our dorm room and when we got close to the door we heard some noises going on from the inside. We looked at each other then at the door.

"Aye Mira you sure this our room? It seems there's already some people inside." I said as she then took out a piece of paper with our dorm number on it.

"Yep this is it! But I don't remember us having any roommates." She said as I then shrugged and opened the door.

When I looked inside the room I laid my eyes upon four familiar women who looked like they were getting undressed. When the looked towards the door and saw me they paused. Everything in the room was silent as we stared at each other. I was Sligh blushing looking at there slightly naked figures which were awesome! I was about to say something when Weiss was the first one to break out with a scream.

"PERVERT!!!!!!" she yelled blushing as she then started throwing things my way.

I started dodging really fast as I was then punched through the door way and sent into a wall making Mira look at me shocked.

"T-that..... i-issss not our dorm...." I groaned out as I felt like I just got hit by a semi-truck

Mira looked at me concerned and confused as she then looked at the door way to see a disheveled Yang now wearing a short orange tank-top with some black shorts. Her eyes were crystal red and she had an expression that made it seem I killed her dog or something.

"Uhhhhh, Yang?" Mira said utterly confused

When Yang heard Mira's voice her eyes went back to purple and looked at Mira.

"Oh hey Mira!" She said going back to her chill and lax personality while I'm sitting here encased in the wall.

"Why did you punch Sin?" She asked

"Oh, well he seemed like he was trying to catch a peek at us. Not that I would mind but when it comes to Ruby I don't want her in on that yet." Yang said whispering the last part.

"Uhhh Yang, he wasn't trying to perk on you, neither is he a pervert. This was supposed to be our dorm so...." she said trailing off making Yang gasp as she then looked at me nervously laughing.

"Haha~ sorry about that Sin." She apologized as I just groaned.

I then unstuck myself from the wall as I just grunted on landing.

"You know what I'll just sleep outside. Sleeping in a room full of girls that will hurt me just for misunderstanding is not what I signed up for." I said as I put my hands in my pocket and started walking off.

"Wait what?! But Sin~ I said sorry~" Yandmg apologized while Mira giggled at my sudden mood change.

"Nah I'm good just make sure Mira is well" I said continuing to walk off as I was then stopped by a voice.

"I'm sorry Mr.Mesmine but I can't allow you to do that" the annoying voice said as I then turn my head around to see Ozpin standing there with some ash gray blond lade with a riders crop in her hand.