[Vol 2] Light's Rage

Mira P.O.V

After Sin had latched me onto Isami's shadow. They had made there way towards the side entrance of the church undetected.

"Such an Intense Bloodlust" Isami said as she stared at the church building along with Kiba and Koneko.

"There must be quite a few priest gathered inside though, they aren't the only ones." He stated making Koneko nod agreement.

"Tch!, Then I guess we will have to mow our way through them" Isami said as I just silently giggled at her familiar attitude.

"I guess that this will be pretty fun, and mowing down two of my least favorite things is fun." He said as his face showed a bit of anger before fading away.

That's when Koneko started to walk towards the door making Isami stare at her confused.

"They've already realized that we are here." She said standing right infront of the door.

She then kicked open the doors as Isami and Kiba walked up behind her. Inside the church, it was just pure black. You could tell that there was some stuff inside but it was really dark inside. Luckily I can add light to my eyes to help me see better, consider it like night vision.

"Damn for a abandoned church, it sure is clean." Isami said as she gazed around the room in caution.

There were broken broken sculptures of what seemed to be angels around the place but no sign of ruble. They were about to keep walking until my nose caught onto a scent coming from infront of us.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! We meet again you brown haired slut! Have you come to get purified by my light sword? How touching." The crazy priest looking guy said.

"Freed! You Bastard!" Isami shouted at him

"A Bastard? Oh no your the Bastard you bitch! I have never met any devil twice and that says something. I mean I'm crazy strong, and you are well you! That just ruins the reputation!" He shouted at her as he took out a gun and a weird looking sword handle.

"And now I'm pissed! Very Pissed!" He said as the handle or more precise hilt. Extended out to show a blade of light.

"I don't have time for your shit, you crazy Bastard! Where's Asia?!" Isami shouted at him.

"Ah, If you mean that pathetic Sister that ran off with you guys, she's in the basement ritual room, that is right underneath this altar." He said with a smug smirk.

"Basement huh?" Kiba said as he slowly walked up drawing his sword.

"But whats the point of telling you this, if you aren't even going to make it" He said as Isami brought out her Sacred gear and Kiba completely drawed his sword.

Koneko picked up a nearby bench and thew it at Freed, though he soon cut half.

(A/N: If anyone can tell me what that reference is from shout out to you)

"You got some nerve on you, you little runt!" He shouted at Koneko.

"Runt?" Koneko Glared as she then started to toss bench after bench at the man.

He dodged as he then started to run firing shots at Isami and Kiba who dodged as well. Kiba then jumped off the roof towards the priest who started to fire shots in his direction.
He defelcted them as he then flipped over the priest mid air. Freed went for a black slash but Kiba countered as he raised his sword behind him blocking the strike as he used the momentum to gain some distance. They soon started to clash as ever so often he got the chance Freed fire shots at Kiba.