Shadow of the day

*Mikes POV*

I woke up by a loud crack. I sat up straight and hit my head at the ceiling.

"Shit", I muttered.

And then I heard a lot of loud and happy yelling.

"FUCK YEAH", Brad yelled.

And then he stood next to me.

"Oh hey.. good news", he smiled.

I rubbed my head at the spot where I hit my head and gave him a confused glare.

"We opened the door", he yelled.

"REALLY", i yelled in surprise, jumped and hit my head again as the ceiling.

"FUCK CEILING", I screamed angrily and went out of my bunk. Brad laughed softly and held out his hand.

"No thanks", I muttered.

Sunlight tickled my eyes and fresh air filled my lungs when I went out of the bus. But when my eyes went comfortable with the light I was shocked.

"Where the hell are we", I asked Dave who stood right next to me.

"I fucking don't know", he grumbled.

All I saw was desert. Desert everywhere. Just desert, nothing else. It was hot and I started sweating. The sand reflexed the sun, because of that I held my hand in front of my eyes for a better, clearer view.

"FUCK", I heard Rob yelling. He ran to us, sweat running down his face. He wiped the sweat away with his forearm and shook his head.

"Just desert. Nothing else."

 Okay we sat deep down in the shit.

"Does anyone of you found a phone", I yelled into the bus.

"Nope", Dave said.

"No, but we found walkitalkis", Joe answered.

"Yes. Two, to be exact", Brad and Rob said at the same time.

I walked back into the tourbus to change clothes. I went to my cupboard and took out a shorts and a Tank Top and over the tank top I wore a black jacket. I also took out a Cap and sunglasses. I hurried up to the bathroom and put on some suncream, just to be save. Then I put on my black and white nikes. I went to the guys, who were sitting in the kitchen.

"You look like you are about to go out or something", Dave laughed.

"Yeah. It wouldn't help us at all to just sit around so uhm... I think... I will search a city or something."

"Alone?"

"No... i thought you wanted to come with me... even one or two of you. But if you don't want to, then I guess... uhm I have to go alone."

"So you want to go out to find a city or a phone or any sign of humanity, I guess?"

"Yep", I said nodding.

"Okay but you don't go alone", Dave added.

"Yeah I hoped that."

"I'm going wiht him. I was an idiot. I have to pay him something back. And I think Brad you should come with us as well. Please?"

"Yeah", he said.

"Okay so then... Rob and Joe you stay here, okay? I don't know how long we are away. I guess two days or something. Good that we have the walkitalkis. You take one and we take one, okay?"

They nodded.

"So then let's pack something. We need water, a lot... Food and suncream and oh a blanket... Do we have something against mosquitos?"