Easier to run

*Chesters POV*

I felt terrible because I was too scared to tell Mike, what happened back then. I was just too afraid, again, as always. Afraid of his reaction. What if he would be angry? I could imagined his saddened and angry face. No I couldn't do it to him. Not yet. But I knew that one day I had to tell him. I would do it when we survived this hell. Yeah, I thought, I would tell him after we're out of this. And 'till then, I would plan how to say it.

"Chester?"

I was lost in my thoughts again and didn't hear Mikes calls.

"CHESTER!"

He hit me light on my shoulder.

"Oh sorry... Just zoned out."

"Yeah... I see... didn't we want to find the others?"

"Yeah", I said nodding.

Mike opened the door quietly and then we left the room, finally.

It was quiet out there. I sighed in relief as I saw that nobody was waiting for us. Mike did the same. We went through the small hallway into the kitchen.

"I wonder where they are", Mike said.

"Me too."

"Maybe we can search in the booths", I added quietly.

"Yeah", he said nodding.

"You're not going anyway", a voice called from the back. Shit.

*Brads POV*

I woke up, as I heard two quiet voices. Mike and Chester. And then I heard another voice. It was quiet familiar but it wasn't one of my friends.

"You're not going anyway", the strangers voice said. I guess it was one of the kidnappers. But what? Were Chester and Mike about to run away? Where they about to leave and let us rot alone in this hell?

"Erm... we...", Chester stuttered.

"We were not planning on this. I just wanted to get a drink, you motherfucker", Mike said pissed.

I stood up quiet and went over to Dave, who was sleeping soundly on the ground. Rob and Joe were in another room.

I shook him a bit until he grunted and opened his eyes. I put my finger on my lips, to show him to be quiet.

"... It didn't look like that!"

"But it's true", Chester added.

"How I said. I just wanted to get a drink because since yesterday I hadn't any", Mike said.

Dave gave me a weird look.

"I think Chester and Mike were about to run away", I whispered.

His eyes widened.

"Without us", he asked a bit too loud.

"Shhht! No I don't know. I don't think so."

He nodded. We listened again to the conversation:

"..Don't lie to me. Or do you want me to punish your little friend again, fag?"

"W-wha... n-no, I..", Chester managed.

"It's alright Chaz", Mike said quietly.

"Oh, uhm, by the way Chester. Isn't there something you have to tell Mikey? Or should I", the guy asked amused.

Chester didn't answer.

"Oh so should I tell you? Mike, didn't you Wonder, why you're here? It's a long time ago, where our little fag did a huge mistake. We're just taking revenge."

Silence. The stranger continued:

"You don't know us, Mikey, but Chester does. He knows me and my friends very good."

"Wh-what", Mike asked confused.

"Yeah. He knows me and my friends. We were together in a band, before he left to go to the 'famous' Linkin Park. He didn't tell you?"

"Chester", Mike asked softly.

"Yeah, Mike that's true."

"Why didn't you tell me", Mike asked again.

"Oh, there is a lot more to tell, but he didn't do, because he was ashamed. And he still should be. Right Chazzy?"

I didn't get it. What was Chester hiding? Why didn't he tell us about the other band? Why is he ashamed? My mind was full of questions. Dave wanted to say something but I put my finger again on my lips.

"Chester? What happened", Mike said seriously.

"Well he's too scared and shy to tell the story,'cause he knows that his version is not true. When he joined the band, we were so nice to each other. We loved Chester and his voice. Of course, he had to learn a lot. He was young and unexperienced. Then he started dating my sister, Samantha. You have to know that I'm the guitarist. He wanted me to show him how to play the guitar. So he visited me and met my sister. They got together and were a happy couple. But the one evening, Sam came upset at home. She was crying as fuck and was really scared. And you know what", his voice was getting angrier.

"YOU KNOW WHAT", he asked again.

"N-no", Mike said.

"Please not", Chester whispered petitionary.

"She told me, that our little Chester fucked her without her permission! Fucking Chester raped my sister. And she told me he did that often to her. Five fucking times", he yelled.

My heart stopped. What did he just tell? No, Chester wouldn't do something like that to a person. Not Chester. Chester was raped when he was a kid, he knew how it felt. How painful it is. And he knew the consequences. He had a lot of going on in his life. He wouldn't do that to another person. He wouldn't send someone into this hell. Not Chester

"Chester... Is that true", Mike asked softly.

"It's not! I would never do that! She is just a bitch! That evening I saw her with another guy. So I broke up. She was begging me to take her back, but I didn't. I broke up and she was getting upset and telling something like 'you will regret that'", Chester yelled back.

"Pff. Bullshit! We kicked him out of the band then. Mike, Chester is not the cute and kind Person, as you know him."

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH", Chester screamed.

"NO! YOU DO! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I AM RIGHT! NOBODY BELIEVED YOU, CHESTER! AND NOBODY WILL EVER DO!"

It was silent again. I couldn't believe what the stranger just said.

Then the conversation continued:

"Mike? Mike? You believe me... Mike? Please? I'm your best friend. Mike..", Chester said. His voice was shaking.

"Chester... I don't know... I'm sorry", Mike answered.

Mike? What?