Wastelands

*Mikes POV*

I woke up because I had to sneeze.

"Hatchuuu."

Right next to me Brad mumbled something and then I heard him drinking. I sat up straight and sniffled. It was fucking hot, so I put out a bottle of water as well and enjoyed the cold flowing down my throat.

"You're fine", Dave muttered.

"Ye-ye- hatchuu, yeah... I hope so."

I sniffled again.

"You don't sound well", he laughed softly.

"Yeah..."

"Damn it was fucking cold the night", Brad said and went out of his sleeping bag. Dave and I did the same then.

"Well...erm... we should walk on", I said and sneezed again.

Both of them nodded and packed their stuff as well. I really didn't feel well.

"We have any hankies with us", I asked the two.

"I think so... wait... let me check", Brad said smiling.

"Thanks", I answered quietly.

He gave me a pack with hankies. I did my business and gave him the rest of the pack. We took our bags and continued our way into the desert. The sun was burning on my skin and sweat ran down my face, legs and arms.

"Am I the only one who thinks it's getting hotter and hotter", I complained.

"Naahh", Dave moaned.

"Okay... good... but... ugh.... so... hot", I whined and breathed heavily. The sun was killing me.

I lifted my footballcap and ran with my hand through my sweaty hair. I shook the sweat from my hand and put my cap back on. None of us talked for like two hours. I just heard some times one of my buddies breathing heavily, swearing or moaning. But I was too tired to make a conversation.

"I just can't... really... I ... need a break... need to drink something", Dave said and Brad and I agreed.

We sat down in the hot sand.

"FUCK. WHY IS THE SHIT SO HOT", Dave exclaimed.

Brad jumped and I started laughing.

"Outch", I heard Dave swearing.

I took out my water bottle and a sandwich. I needed to eat something.

"But be careful with your food, guys", I said.

They nodded and did the same as I did. When we ate it was silent again. My stomach growled when I ate the sandwich.

"Fucking hell this was amazing", Brad said with  big eyes.

"Yeah.... Fuck I need more of that suff", Dave added.

"You know... euh that you sound like you were high", I laughed.

"Oh."

"Well... let's get up."

I nodded and packed my stuff and got up. We headed down the endless desert. After three hours walking through sand, getting crazy because the only thing you see is sand. Sand over sand. Dave, who was walking in front of Brad and me started screaming.

"GUYS GUYS!!! AM I DREAMING?"

"What", Brad moaned.

"GUESS WHAT I FOUND", he said turning around and went to us.

His eyes were bright red and he looked really like he did drugs. I jumped when I saw his side. His hair was wet from sweat and his clothes as well. I didn't wanted to know how I was looking.

"Found what", I asked annoyed.

"I think I SAW A STREET", he yelled.

"Calm down... Don't yell that loud, okay? And I really guess you just saw a mirage. You know that you're getting weird after walking the hole day in desert into nowhere."

"NO REALLY", he yelled again.

"DAVE", Brad shouted.

"Okay okay... I'm sorry. But seriously guys. I saw a street", he said serious.

"Can't b... FUCK! GUYS! OH MY GOD", Brad suddenly yelled.

"HE'S RIGHT!  HE'S FUCKING RIGHT!"

"Wait what?"

And then I saw our luck. There really was a street. The desert would end. Behind the street was still wasteland but not a real desert. There were trees and sometimes I saw a bush, but no sand anymore.

"Oh my god. THERE REALLY IS A STREET!"

I ran to Dave and jumped on his back. He laughed but when he complained that I was too heavy, I jumped off and hugged Dave and Brad together.

"Mike... Are you crying", Dave asked me and laughed.

"YES I BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING OUT OF THIS SHIT!"

"Calm down. Calm down", Brad said laughing.

"We have to let the guys know."

They nodded and I took out the walkitalki. I pressed the button and asked a few times, if someone was there. After the third time, Joe lined up and replied.

"Whats up, buddie", he said soft.

"WE FUCKING FOUND A STREET! WE ARE GOING TO SURVIVE!"

"MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE", Brad yelled and ran away. Dave followed him and me as well.

"LOOK AT THAT", he yelled from the front.

"BRAD WAIT!!! FUCKING WAIT FOR  ME!"

And then I saw what he saw. A car. I couldn't believe our double luck. There was a car coming from north. I ran how fast my legs would carry me. We were nearly at the street. Brad jumped on the street and made the car stop.

"Oh my god", he exclaimed when the car stopped a half meter in front of him. I ran towards him, stopped and teared for breath. I stemmed my arms into my side and breathed heavily because of the sprint I just did. My heart raced and it felt like it was about to jump out. I looked at Dave and Brad who smiled. Anyway they tried to smile.

"Fuck man", I said happily and gave Dave a one-arm-hug, the other one was still stemmed in my left side. He returned the hug and smiled again.

The engine has stopped. It was a black, big car. The windows were black coloured as well. And then the door opened and a figure with black clothing and tattoos walked out of the car. My jaw dropped when I recognized the person. I've known the person really well.

"Oh my god", I said surprised.

"Oh my god, Mike, Brad and Dave from Linkin Park! Guys", he said with a big smile on his face and wandererd to us to give us a hug.

"What are you doing here? And what the fuck happened to you? You look like you walked the hole day through the desert", he laughed.

I couldn't helped, but smiled.

A/N: Guess who's the person?