Rebellion

*Mikes POV*

"Chester", I said happily.

A huge smile was formed on his lips.

"Okay so listen to me now", I said and he looked at me.

"Okay", Chester said and nodded.

"Look. You need to get out of here! Wake up Brad and Dave."

He went away and got lost in the dark. I heard a few whisper and then he got back with a smiling Dave and a grinning Brad.

"Hey guys", I whispered.

"Hey buddie", Dave said and yawned.

"You need to get out of here. When they come again then you should try to beat them up until they're unconssious okay? Then you try to run away but at first you should lock them into this room."

"Erm we can try that but not promise that it'll work", Brad said and gave us a weird laugh.

"We're waiting in the car on the parking lot, okay?"

"C-can't you s-stay h-h-here", Chester asked with a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry Chaz but if they see us then I don't know what they'll do to one of us. I promise you everything will be okay", I answered and forced myself to smile.

"O-okay", he said.

His face was illuminated by the moons light. He looked beautiful in its light. I saw a single tear running down his cheeks.

"I... I miss you Mikey", he whispered and sniffled.

"I miss you too, Chester", I answered softly with quiet tears running down to my neck aswell.

I felt a hand ruffling my arm.

"Mike... We got to go now", Rob said quietly.

I nodded my head and looked back at Chester who stared at the ground.

"Keep you safe", I whispered and made my way out of the tube.

*Brads POV*

"Come on Chaz we're going to be alright."

"I lost my hope, Brad", he chuckled, still facing the window where Mike just left.

"No don't think like that."

"But I just can think like that. I lost my hope a long time ago and I don't know if I ever will get it back. It's easier to stop hoping then that the pain gets showed in your face when you think everything will be okay but it won't."

"I understand you Chaz but... we have a plan."

"Yeah a plan that will work", he laughed bitterly, "you really think that we can beat them up? You don't know Jason, Brad."

Eventually he turned around and was facing us now.

"Chester... shh calm down", Dave mixed in.

"No. No. No. You don't even know Jason a bit! He's a badass but he's strong enough to beat every single one of us to death."

I gave Dave a helpless look.

"He'll kill us. He'll kill us", Chester said and bursted out in tears.

"He won't", Dave said and gave him a comfortable hug.

"I don't want anymore... I can't...", he said and clung onto Daves shirt.

"You can Chester. Don't give up."

Chester let go of him and wiped his tears away.

"I- I-"

"Shh Chester. It'll be okay."

"Come on, dude. You need to rest a bit", I said.

He nodded and went to his corner.

"I'm sorry I got you into this situation", he said quietly.

"You don't deserve that."

"No Chester you didn't do it. You don't have to be sorry. We'll be okay. Just rest, okay?"

He nodded and turned around. After a few minutes I heard him snorring.

"They've done the damage. They broke him", Dave said sadly.

"Poor kid", I said.

"He doesn't deserve that. We need to get him out of this hell."

"We try the best we can", I said, facing Chesters small form.

"We try..."

[...]

I was ripped out of my dream when I heard loud footsteps. I shook Dave and Chester awake and swallowed. I have to admit that I was scared as shit. They were huge guys. So sad Rob wasn't here. He would kick their asses. I stood up and went to the door. I heard whispering.

"I take Chester and you two catch the other ones. I have that feeling they hacked out a plan... They can't be together anymore. No way."

That was definetely this Jason guy.

I made a gesture that Dave should be aware to the next happening. He took Chesters weak form beside and got a little bit closer to the door. All of sudden it was boomed open.

Dave kicked one of the guys with his foot into his dick. The man fell to the ground with a loud scream. Next, Dave hit the other one with his fist into his visage. The mans nose started bleeding. I went over to the shocked Jason and started beating him with my fist. I kicked him into the stomach. He fell to the ground as well. I sat up on him and continued hitting him.

"Chester! RUN! NOW", Dave yelled from behind.

I heard fast and loud footsteps rushing beside my ear.

"Brad!! Here", was the next thing Dave yelled.

*Chesters POV*

I watched the happening in front of my eyes. Brad sitting on Jasons stomach giving him heavy beat-ups, Dave kicking the other two guys. I was frozen. I wanted to move but I couldn't. I was scared as shit. Suddenly I heard Dave screaming.

"Chester! RUN! NOW!"

I shot awake out of my trance and started moving. I ran out of the room, upstairs and into the big hall. I ran faster as I heard a loud scream behind myself. I saw that there were two guys when I took a short look behind. One was the guy who got kicked his dick from Dave and the other one was unknown.

"That won't help you", one of them yelled.

I turned left and ran forwards, looking for an exit. I stopped abruptly and looked around. I saw a door with the green sign. My legs started running again, using the last power what was left in my body. I opened the door and ran into a dark floor. After a short while I turned right and ran into someones arms.