No roads left

*Chesters POV*

I opened my eyes slowly, but it still was dark. I didn't know where I was, maybe in a car. And I was a little bit scared. My heart raced and I breathed very quick. The car stopped.

One thing I knew is that I was in big trouble. I heard a door, which was slammed loud. And then some men talked to each other.

"Where is the fuckin bus?"

"I don't know. Actually, we wanted to meet here... Ah, there it comes."

"What? Bus", I whispered to myself.

I heard another Engine noise.

"Here we go."

Then the door from the back of the car was opened.

"Aw you're already awake, little Chaz."

A man with a black mask stood in front of me. He grabbed me tight and pulled me out of the car.

"Outch", I yelled.

"Shut up, little boy."

"What do you want? Who are you?"

"I'm your worst enemie and we want you!"

I stared at him in disbelief. He dragged me to the bus. I was shocked. Did this was really our tourbus?! Yes, it was, because I recognized our sign from the new album.

"You bastards!! What have you done?"

"Oh calm down! We didn't hurt them yet, freak!"

The door from the bus was opened. As we entered I saw my best friend, Mike, his hands tied on the back.

"Oh my god Mike", I yelled.

"Chester", he answered quietly.

"Are you fine? I, I..", I was interupted by the man, who kidnapped me.

"Thats enough! Can you come over and gag this guy?"

He pulled me on the ground and wanted to tie me.

"Don't touch me", I screamed.

"Oh are you scared", he said amused.

"No, did you forgot that he was raped by the age of. Oh ehm Chaz, how young you was", another man completed the other one who just entered the bus. In a way I recognized their voices.

He was very tall and I saw his muscles through his shirt.

He really allowed himself to say that. My heart broke and the memories came back. My eyes watered.

He saw me and smirked a bit.

"So this is our famous Chester. OH god, can I have an autograph? Oh yeah I forgot, you're tied."

The two men laughed.

He kneeled in front of me and put a white scarf out his pockets. The other guy continued to tie my hands on my back.

As the taller one wanted to put the scarf in my mouth I started to scream:

"No! No, no, NOO!!!"

The first seconds he was shoked.

"My ear is damaged I think...", he said and rubbed his left ear.

"That's great! You deserve that! You will regret everything you've done."

He stared at me pissed.

Then he put the scarf in my mouth and I couldn't speak anymore.