Until it breaks

*Chester's POV*

We all, except Joe, sat in the Tourbus. We just drove away from our last stop in Texas. We were driving to another venue. . We gave already five concerts, and I wasn't feeling very well. I think, that I was getting a disease. I had to sneeze again and again.

Brad was laughing and said:

"I think, Chaz doesn't feels very well. You should go to bed, hun."

"No thanks, mom", I answered pissed.

Why was I pissed? I don't know, but maybe because I missed my family and every tour is exausthing. Everybody thinks, that the life of a rockstar is easy-peasy, but that's not true! I swear, sometimes I just want to go home. But normally I enjoy my life and being in the band. We're like a little family.

I watched out of the bus. We were on a highway.

"Chester", asked Brad.

"What", I asked, still concentrating on the other cars.

"I asked you something...", he said further.

"Oh really? Sorry 'bout that", I paused, until I saw that he looked at me expectant, "Ouh, ehm, so what did you wanted?"

"Ouh forget it", he said, and I saw that he now was pissed.

He stood up and went to his bunk.

"What was that", Joe asked, who just came to us and sat down.

I twitched with my shoulder:

"I don't know."

"You should go to him and apologize", Mike continued.

"Apologize for what?"

"Oh come on Chester, don't ask silly question like that."

"Mike, what is your problem?"

"Nothing. I just said, that you should apologize", he said calm. He's a calm guy, he can control hisself very well. I can't.

"No! I did nothing, for what I have to apologize", I answered him with an angry voice.

"Chester, calm down", Phoenix said now.

"No! I don't calm now, because in every fuckin' fight you are not on my side!"

"Chester thats not true", Rob said.

"Sure", I shouted, getting more angrier.

"Chester!"

"Mike shut up!"

"Okay Chaz, that's totally enough. Your not under control", Rob said and watched the bottom.

"Of course I am", I shouted angrily and hit the table with my left hand.

"Chester", Mike said again, still calm.

"MIKE! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I went to the busdriver and said:

"Stop the bus!"

He shook his head:

"I can't."

"NOW!"

"Okay, okay."

He left the Highway and stopped the bus at a little toilet.

"I have to get out of this", I said, trying to calm down and to control myself.

As the Busdriver opened the door, I just get out of it and ran away.