In my remains

*Chesters POV*

My body was shaking heavily as one of the guys went to me. He grinned. Then he stood in front of me and grabbed my arm. He tried to drag me into the bus but I dragged against his grip. He pulled me up and put me over his shoulder.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! LET GO OF ME!!!"

Rob and the others wanted to help me, but they couldn't, because they were retained.

"Help me, leave me alone! Please!"

Tears made their way into my face. And then, I was dragged into the bus and the man closed the door.

"L-let go of m-me, p-p-please", I stuttered.

"No."

"What d-do you w-want from m-me?"

"Nothing. Just some fun", he smirked.

"P-please... Let me go", I begged.

"No", he answered with no emotion.

"Ple-", I was interrupted by him:

"No, and now shut the fuck up, got it?"

"Y-yes", I answered quietly.

*Mikes POV*

I didn't know what happened, when I found myself laying in a dark room. I was so confused. My whole body hurt like hell. I felt every place of my body hurting. Especially my back and stomach. I was going to throw up but controlled myself when I took a look around and wondered where my friends have been. But then suddenly, something different chatched my mind.

I heard quiet whimpering. It came from another room. I think the room was next to mine. And then the whimpering was interrupted by a dark voice:

"Stop crying you little fuck!"

The person started crying harder.

"I said that you should stop. Don't you understand me?"

And then I heard a hit and then it was quiet.

Shit. Chester. I ignored the pain and jumped up, ran to the door and beated against it.

"STOP IT! LET HIM GO!"

"M-Mike", Chester asked quietly.

I jumped backwards as the door was teared open.

"Aw, the little boy is awake. I tell you something: You better listen to me and the others. If not our little Chazzy will get hurt again."

I swallowed but nodded. He went to Chester. As he grabbed his arm he jumped.

"P-please", Chester whispered.

The other man grumbled but then let go of him. Chester ran to me and immediately hid in my chest. I put my arms around his waist and he cried quietly in my shoulder.

"God, Chaz I'm so sorry! I, I should never have done this!"

He whimpered. I put my arms around his body. We stood there for ten minutes. Silent. I felt guilty.