We made it

*Chesters POV*

"AH", I screamed in surprise when I saw who was holding me.

"Let go of me", I yelled and struggled against the tigh grip.

The grip around my waiste tighened so I struggled harder. I felt a hand over my mouth and I was dragged into another dark floor.

"Shh calm down. I'm not going to hurt you", the voice said.

"Let go", I yelled panicked.

"Chester... Shhht. I promise not to hurt you", the voice said again and brushed away the tears who made their way down my face.

I calmed down and after a few seconds I stood still. My face hardened.

"What do you want Austin? What did you do to Mike?"

He looked away.

"I asked you something", I asked him again, my voice sounding angrier than before.

"Look I really do regret the things I did and I..."

"You? Austin! Answer!"

"Okay... I raped him", he said and stared at the ground again.

I just shook my head. Disappointement washed over my face. Yes, I really was disappointed.

"Why'd you do it", I whispered, holding back the tears.

"Th-they literally forced me to... I don't know what was wrong with me. I really don't know. I-I'm a terrible person and friend. I tried to apologize to Mike, b-but he blocked. Chester I know I did a lot of stupid things and I understand if you never want to do something again with me. B-but I j-just wanted to apologize to you as well because I did shit. You don't have to forgive me and neither does Mike because I don't deserve it. I j-just wanted to come to help you and then... you don't ever have to talk to me again and I promise I don't talk to you as well if you don't want. But I just wanted to say how sorry I am", Austin spoke his apology while a river of tears flew down his cheeks.

"I was just selfish and jealous of everything and everybody. We were in a rough time with Of Mice And Men and I just needed a break so I saw the auditoions for Grey Daze. I joined in and we practised a lot and published a new album. But we hadn't had success so Jason came up with the story and then he had an idea. At first I didn't want that to happen but then... I don't know why I believed him. I ever thought he was kinda weird... And then I agreeded and yeah... you know the rest..."

"Yeah I know", I said.

"I totally understand w-when you're mad at me... I'm disappointed, angry and mad at myself as well... I did a huge mistake and I don't know how... how I can make it better. I think I never can because I'm a son of a bitch", he growled.

I smiled slightly. I've never seen Austin cry.

"You know Austin... we all do a lot of mistakes in our lifes. They teach us the lesson we need for life. Nobody is perfect. Life is about to do mistakes, regret and the next time you never do them again or you learn a lot from them. If we wouldn't do the mistakes, we wouldn't be the persons who we are now."

He sniffled. I took his chin and looked directly into his eyes.

"You are not like this. I know that. You are a good person. I forgive you Austin and I'm glad you are here to help us. But I want you to never do that again. Mike will need his time to come over it. But I promise you that he will forgive you by the time. But you need to leave him alone when we are done with that, okay? So don't crawl back to him and apologize all the time. He'll need his rest. We all do. Give him the time he need, okay?"

"T-thank you Chester. Thank you so much. I don't deserve your friendship", he whispered, more tears making his way down to his neck.

"Come here", I said and welcomed him a hug. He put his arm around my waiste and continued to cry quietly.

"I really don't deserve your friendship", he sniffled.

"Shit. I forgot about Brad and Dave", I muttered.

"Come on, let's go", Austin said and straightened hisself. He was huge.

"They should be hopefully on the parking lot. Mike's waiting there."

We ran out of the floor into the big hall. Nobody was in sight so we ran across the hall to the stairs which brought us to the 'prison'. The door was open.

"I go in", Austin said and entered.

I heard a gasp and then a 'hell yeah'. I ran inside and started laughing.

"FUCK YEAH!"

"They are going to get a big price for that."

In a corner there were the three guys. Jason and the other two. All of them were captivated at each other. They were also gagged. Jason was the only one who was awake. He stared at me with an evil eye.

"How does that feel Jason, huh? I think the game turned upside down."

"Come on Chester. Let's go", Austin said giving Jason an insulting glare.

I nodded and we left the room. We arrived the parking lot. The black car stood at the end of it. I saw five figures standing outside of it. I recognized them as my best friends and band members so I ran forwards as fast as my legs were carrying myself. Mike saw me and ran towards me as well. Our bodies crashed together and our arms tingled around each other. I started crying heavily when Mike ruffled my hair.

"Shh Chester", his soft voice rang through my ears.

We were finally reunited. The band and especially Mike and I. I missed him so much. A slight shimmer of hope was built in my mind. I tighened my grip around Mikes stomach. I heard the other one talking but ignored them. The only thing that mattered at the moment was, that I was together with Mike again. All the pain was washed away. Just for the moment I hugged Mike. It was one of the best feelings to feel his warmth and smell his scent. Nothing else mattered.