Chapter 4

As I'm walking down the street I notice a black van following me, I start walking faster hoping it will drive off but it still continues the slow pace it is driving.
I quickly duck into a dark alley to try and divert them but they only stop in front of the alley blocking me in, I look around and notice a gate at the other end, so I take off running and jump on the fence.
I almost made it over the fence when this buff looking guy who was big jumped out of the back and ran towards me. I start screaming "HELP ME!!!!" But no one can hear my cry so I start hitting him crying as he throws me over his shoulder to carry me to the van, when all of a sudden I hear a loud 'BANG' The thug drops me and falls to the ground and I slowly scoot as far away from him as I can crying, when the same handsome man that I saw at the club walks up to me.
He bends down to my level and asks if I'm ok, all I can do is nod "umm.... Ya I guess thanks for saving me." My pleasure he says, he stands up and reaches out his hand to help me up I look into his eyes and notice he is watching me too. I slowly take his hand and let him help me up. I tear my eyes away from him and look behind him, i see a forest green lamborghini and my eyes widen, he looks and asks me " would you like a ride?" I nod not taking my eyes away. He is still holding my hand and leads me to my dream car and helps me into the passenger side.
I smile and thank him as he gets into the driver side. He puts his foot on the gas pedal and floors it out of there. I look over at him as he focuses on the road and as he looks at me I quickly look to the floor with a faint pink in my cheeks.
He's so cute I think as he drives to a restaurant and parks his car. He looks at me and asks me what I was doing in the alley. I look up and say " I was walking to get some food and I noticed a black van following me so I quickly ducked into an alleyway to try and loose them when I noticed I got backed into a corner, so I tried to climb over the gate but then the big burley guy grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder than you showed up and shot him, why do you have a gun anyways? Guns are dangerous"
He looks away quickly and then looks back and asks if I'm hungry. I notice that he quickly dodges the question but I just brush it off and tell him I am hungry cause I notice that my stomach is growling nonstop.
As we entered the restaurant, I catch him looking at me with seductive eyes. I turned my head quickly and saw a very expensive looking food joint. Italian, how did he know this is my favorite?
"Uh how did you know?" I asked him. He half smiled, and chuckled. "I've been watching you. I don't mean like spying but you caught my eye." He admitted.