Chapter 8

It's been hours since I last heard from Antonio. I sat in my hotel room waiting for something, a call or a text but I didn't get either one. I was starting to get worried when a sharp knock pounded on my door. I ran to get it hoping it's antonio.
I opened the door disappointed to see it wasn't Antonio but a much younger handsome man.
"Come with us." The young man ordered. I was confused, where is antonio?
"No who are you? Where's antonio?" I asked him. The man stuck a gun in my face before answering.
"He told us you won't comply. Come now and see Antonio again or don't." He threatened. I instinctively shot my hands up.
"act casual and pretend we are old friends. and put your hands down." I walked out of the hotel trying to act casual like the man said but i'm too nervous. we got into a black suv and drove. I didn't know where we drove to because someone had placed a blindfold over my eyes.
When we got there I was dragged into a room where the blindfold was taken off of me. I look around and noticed I am in a dark room with no windows, the guy walks out and slammed the door closed behind him.
I run to the door and start pounding on the door yelling "let me out!!!! Where the hell am I?!?!" But no one answers the door. I hear men talking outside so I scream louder when suddenly the door slams open and a hand hits me across the face. I feel to the ground and hold my face looking up at who just did that it was the same man I saw at the bar that day who threatened me.
He looks at me with so much disgust and says "shut the fuck up before I make you!!!!" I nod my head and look down at the floor trying my hardest to not let the tears fall from my eyes. He walks out the room again and slam the door shut I hear it lock and slowly slide down the wall tears quietly streaming down my face.