Chapter 3

As I walked up to the door of the dancing club in Florence, Italy I saw a line of people being let in by a bouncer. He was mainly only letting in important people and all the women so I walked straight up to him and said seductively "what's going on handsome wanna let me in?" He looked at me and leaned in close to my ear and said " anything for you sexy, I get off in half an hour maybe we can meet up" I just rolled my eyes and walked directly into the club. The club was amazing from top to bottom. I walked right up to the bar and ordered a scotch on the rocks. If your wondering why I'm drinking something this strong is because I've been drinking since I was 15 I used to sneak into my dad's alcohol cabinet and always replaced it after i drank it. So ya I'm here in this club already drank like 3 and a half drinks and I'm feeling a little dizzy and lightheaded and decided to go dancing.
As I'm dancing I notice towards the back table this dreamy guy keeps staring at me he is full of tattoos, tall, dark hair, and the most dreamy eyes sitting in a back booth with a group of scary looking guys.
I pay no mind to them and keep dancing. Until I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and start dancing with me. I look behind me and see the same cute guy swaying behind me. I smile and keep shaking my hips in time to the music. He whispers in my ear huskily "You look very beautiful tonight gattina" (Kitten)
I smile at the nickname he gave me and I tell him "thank you di bell'aspetto" (Handsome) He looks surprised, "You speak Italian?" I smile and say "Sì, I always wanted to come to italy so my dad let me take Italian lessons." He smiles at me and says "my name is Antonio Rosso, what's your name?" I look at him and say " I'm Ava Garcia" then we continue to dance together for the rest of the night.
I finally look down at my phone and realize it is 3 a.m. and I am completely drunk I look up and tell him " I need to get to my hotel room to get some sleep" he sees how drunk I am and picks me up bridal style "You know I can walk right?" I tell him, he laughs "I know I just prefer to get you back safely, now sleep Gattina" that's the last thing I hear as I slowly drift off to sleep listening to his heart beating.
I wake up the next day tucked into my bed in my hotel room. I look at my phone and groan I realize it is 11 in the morning I slept for 8 hours and I'm still super tired. I look on my bedside table and notice some aspirin on the table along with a cup of water and a note next to it that reads " I dont know if you will remember with how drunk you are but I brought you home here are some aspirin for your hangover, a glass of water, and my number in case you want to call me. Until we meet again Gattina ~A.R." I smile at the note and pick up the aspirin and the cup of water and swallow the aspirin.
I get into the shower and washed my hair and body, then I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself up in a fluffy white towel and went to the closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I grabbed a white crop top, black ripped Jean's and my black leather jacket and my black and white high top vans. Then I got my phone and purse and walked out the door to go explore Italy.