chapter 19 Antonio's pov

"Father what are you doing here?" I asked him."No. I am twenty one years old I am an adult and I'm saying no."
"Your still my daughter. Now go pack your things."
"NO! I'm not! And you don't get to control  me anymore." His face turned bright red in an instant. He started towards ava but Dante held him back.
"Let me ask you a question Dante…"
"Ava no don't…"
"I need to know… did you send a guy to the states? Say to run a car into a pile? Kill an innocent?"
"I have no idea what you are talking about, young lady. But if I did I wouldn't tell a child like you."
"It wasn't him daughter, it was me. I ordered the hit on your mother."
"Why? Why did you do it?"
"She found out about what I do and I couldn't have her knowing. You and your sisters were easier to keep that secret from. But she wanted me out and I didn't."
I looked Into Ava's eyes and found disbelief.
"You. Son. Of. Bitch!!!!" She yelled walking towards him with her fist in the air.
"I HATE YOU!" She kept telling as she pounded on his chest. "Ava stop enough." I tried to pull her away but she still pursued him and continued to pound on his chest. By the time I could pull her away she was sobbing in my arms and screaming "why?" I held her there until she was ready to face her father again.
"Darling please come home with me." He begged her.
"No. I…  I think I need time from you. So I would very much like for you to leave. Both you and Dante." dante looked at us both then to her father. 
"No, we have business to discuss first." 
"We have nothing to discuss. Now leave." Ava had already walked up to the bedroom still crying. 
"She's not cut out for this life Antonio. You know  this. Best to cut her lose now." 
"You have no business saying that." 
"Antonio, I'm doing this to protect you. You are made for this life rather you like it or not." 
"No not anymore. Leave now." 
"Fine but in the end you will come back." I watched him leave. 
I rushed upstairs into our room and noticed that Ava was laying on the bed fast asleep her chest heaving up and down as she breathes. I laid down behind her and pulled her closer as her long beautiful hair caused a curtain over her eyes, I whispered into her ear "I'll never let you go, no matter what I have to give up along the way, you are worth everything I will give you the world I walk on if it meant never losing you." I saw her eyes lids flutter showing me she was only pretending to be asleep as tears slowly castcaded down her rose colored cheeks. She turned to face me with tear filled eyes.
       "Thank you for being there for me when I need you the most and sacrificing your entire world for me, as long as you are happy too then that's all that matters."